- 1890Year Built
This Bristol village residence offers the charm of a vintage home along with modern updates. Enter through the main front door from the inviting curved front porch into the dining area. From here, the leaded glass cabinets will grab your attention along with the gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen features granite countertops, gas range, and a walk-in pantry with broom closet. Straight ahead, the light pours into the family room with French doors leading to the composite back deck. This room also offers easy entry from the driveway and access to the back stairway. Don't miss the pull-down ironing board closet as well. Off the kitchen, enjoy quick meals at the breakfast bar while warming up with the wood stove in the cozy den. The large full bath with laundry closet and utility sink are also on this level. The front living room leads to the main stairway which features a beautiful stained glass accent window. Head upstairs to three bedrooms, one with a half bath and access to an unfinished room with great potential as the back stairway leads down to the family room. The carriage barn with 2nd level storage complete the property, and the large level lot and location are ideal for Bristol living in this walkable community.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above, Barn
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street
- Year Built1890
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleFarmhouse, Historic Vintage
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet1706
- AG Sqft289
- APX Unfin Below Grade1172
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, On-Site Septic Exists, Private
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #223600
- Assessment Year2018
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other, Property Disclosure, Septic Report, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$319,000
- Listing Agent NameDanelle Birong
- Agent NameBirong
- Broker NameThe Real Estate Company of Vermont, LLC
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4736134
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions10' x 12'10"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions9'4" x 17'7"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6" x 16'
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'10 x 13'4"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10'9" x 16'9"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'6" x 17'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'1 x 15'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13'8" x 15'7"
- Building Number67
- StreetMaple Street
- DistrictAddison Northeast
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaNeighborhood, Village
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage74
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered, Storage
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Date Listed02/12/2019
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count5
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]
- Muriel, Williston 2017
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!