- 2002Year Built
Located just 5 minutes from Vergennes and 30 minutes to Burlington, this 2002 Cape Cod reproduction has all the charm you would expect with all the conveniences of today. It is the perfect choice for those buyers searching for one level living in a rural environment, with just two steps from the garage to the kitchen and a first floor master bedroom/bath and laundry. In addition, it also makes a great first home with room to grow. The existing 4 bedroom septic system and loads of unfinished spaces makes for easy bedroom expansion for additional family members too! The 10.8 rolling acres with prime agricultural soils are great for growing crops as well as raising both small and large animals. Other features include a large West facing deck, spacious screened porch with double French doors to the living room and master bedroom, and an easy to access walkout basement which has been used as a custom woodworking shop. This home is a great value...do not hesitate to see it!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Unpaved
- Year Built2002
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary, Reproduction
- Full Baths2
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms6
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Square Feet1744
- APX Unfin Below Grade1588
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood, Wood Siding
- RoofShake, Shingle - Wood, Wood
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Restrooms, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Septic Design, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$359,000
- Listing Agent NameChristopher von Trapp
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4736023
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- Road Frontage1200
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Mixed Use, Recreation, Residential, Tillable
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - On-Site, Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pumping Station, Replacement Field-OnSite, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Date Listed02/11/2019
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count2
- Building Number45
- StreetRaymond Road
- DistrictFerrisburg School District
- Elementary SchoolFerrisburgh Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsSoftwood, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions9'8" x 11'1"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'6" x 13'7"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6" x 20'2"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'3" x 15'
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions5' x 13'2"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11" x 14'11"
- Room 7 TypeBath - Full
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9'11" x 15'
- Room 9 TypeAttic - Finished
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions13' x 22'
- Room 10 TypeAttic - Finished
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions8' x 16'11"
- Room 11 TypePorch
- Room 11 Level1
There is no data available
There is no data available
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]
- Muriel, Williston 2017
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
"Geri and her team were so wonderful to work with. Geri was honest and informative. Everyone we worked with was incredibly responsive, thorough, and organized. I would highly recommend meeting with Geri. it will be worth the meeting."
- Lisa & Michael, Milton 2018
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!