- 2003Year Built
Stunning contemporary on Vermont National Golf Course. Enjoy mountain views and beautiful sunsets over the golf course from the expansive back deck and porch. The formal front living and dining rooms showcase beautiful attention to detail with arches, columns, crown-molding and built-ins. And enjoy comfortable day to day living in the informal open kitchen/dining/family room in back with stone fireplace, breakfast nook and access to the back porch. The master suite has a wall of windows to enjoy views, a private office and a sitting room that could double as a meditation or yoga room- whatever your style! Finished lower level walkout with playroom and bonus room with closet and 3/4 bath - Potential Au-pair or in-law suite!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2003
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths5
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet4802
- APX Unfin Below Grade660
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorCream
- ExteriorShingle, Stone
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Date Listed03/07/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count54
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$995,000
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4679788
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Whirlpool Tub
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Slate/Stone
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' x 15'3"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'7" x 14'11"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'11" x 14'8"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions19' x 15'4"
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'6" x 7'10"
- Room 7 TypePlayroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions24' x 19'
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions14'8" x 14'1"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions19' x 10'7"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions19' x 16'5"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14'8" x 14'1"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions17'10" x 14'1"
- Building Number338
- StreetGolf Course Road
- TownSouth Burlington
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Neighborhood
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage114
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone, Radiant
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Fee IncludesOther, HOA Fee
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$195
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her team were helpful in helping us as first time homeowners. would recommend for any potential homeowners. We thought finding a home in our price range would be difficult, but it was made pretty easy thanks to Geri Reilly Real Estate"
- Joe, Essex Junction 2018
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
"Geri and her team were so wonderful to work with. Geri was honest and informative. Everyone we worked with was incredibly responsive, thorough, and organized. I would highly recommend meeting with Geri. it will be worth the meeting."
- Lisa & Michael, Milton 2018
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]