- 2003Year Built
Stunning contemporary on Vermont National Golf Course. Enjoy mountain views and beautiful sunsets over the golf course from the expansive back deck and porch. The formal front living and dining rooms showcase beautiful attention to detail with arches, columns, crown-molding and built-ins. And enjoy comfortable day to day living in the informal open kitchen/dining/family room in back with stone fireplace, breakfast nook and access to the back porch. The master suite has a wall of windows to enjoy views, a private office and a sitting room that could double as a meditation or yoga room- whatever your style! Finished lower level walkout with playroom and bonus room with closet and 3/4 bath - Potential Au-pair or in-law suite!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces3
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2003
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths3
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths5
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet4802
- APX Unfin Below Grade660
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorCream
- ExteriorShingle, Stone
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Date Listed03/07/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count38
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,095,000
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4679788
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Whirlpool Tub
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Slate/Stone
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 11'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' x 15'3"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'7" x 14'11"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'11" x 14'8"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions19' x 15'4"
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12'6" x 7'10"
- Room 7 TypePlayroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions24' x 19'
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions14'8" x 14'1"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions19' x 10'7"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions19' x 16'5"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14'8" x 14'1"
- Room 12 TypeBedroom
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions17'10" x 14'1"
- Building Number338
- StreetGolf Course Road
- TownSouth Burlington
- Elementary SchoolRick Marcott Central School
- Junior HighFrederick H. Tuttle Middle Sch
- High SchoolSouth Burlington High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaAbuts Golf Course, Near Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Neighborhood
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Mountain View, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage114
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone, Radiant
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Fee IncludesOther, HOA Fee
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$195
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”
– Nancy, Winooski 2017
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]
- Muriel, Williston 2017
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!