- 2018Year Built
This new, energy efficient home has all the charm and lifestyle you deserve. Make your own selections..2 bedrooms and a loft. 2.5 bathrooms w/ 2 car carage attached.Full basement could be finished for more living space. High end finish features included.Finney Crossing is a maintenance free lifestyle neighborhood w/ amenities such as clubhouse, pool and tennis. June move in.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$356,500
- Date Listed03/06/2018
- MLS Number4679555
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Building CertificationsHERS
- HOA Fee$225
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- Building Number431
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built2018
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Window Screens
- ExteriorBrick, Cement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Management Plan, Master Insurance, Recreation Facility, Landscaping, Common Acreage, Other, Pool - In-Ground, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash Removal
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos9
- View Count8
There is no data available
There is no data available
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!