- 2018Year Built
This new, energy efficient home has all the charm and lifestyle you deserve. Make your own selections..2 bedrooms and a loft. 2.5 bathrooms w/ 2 car carage attached.Full basement could be finished for more living space. High end finish features included.Finney Crossing is a maintenance free lifestyle neighborhood w/ amenities such as clubhouse, pool and tennis. June move in.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Window Screens
- ExteriorBrick, Cement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Management Plan, Master Insurance, Recreation Facility, Landscaping, Common Acreage, Other, Pool - In-Ground, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash Removal
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed03/06/2018
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$356,500
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Lister Office NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Listing Agent NameRon Montalbano
- MLS Number4679555
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- HOA Fee$225
- Building CertificationsHERS
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count34
- Building Number431
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."
- Beth, Kentucky 2018
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.