431 Zephyr Road, Unit 2Williston, VT 05495MLS Number 4679555
- Sale Price: $419,645
- 90 Days Since Sale
- 2018Year Built
This new, energy efficient home has all the charm and lifestyle you deserve. Make your own selections..2 bedrooms and a loft. 2.5 bathrooms w/ 2 car carage attached.Full basement could be finished for more living space. High end finish features included.Finney Crossing is a maintenance free lifestyle neighborhood w/ amenities such as clubhouse, pool and tennis. June move in.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Window Screens
- ExteriorBrick, Cement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Management Plan, Master Insurance, Recreation Facility, Landscaping, Common Acreage, Other, Pool - In-Ground, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash Removal
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed03/06/2018
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$356,500
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Lister Office NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Listing Agent NameRon Montalbano
- Seller Office NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Selling Agent NameRon Montalbano
- MLS Number4679555
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Building Number431
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- HOA Fee$225
- Building CertificationsHERS
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count43
There is no data available
There is no data available
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”
– Nancy, Winooski 2017
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]