251 Autumn Hill LaneShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4679523
- Sale Price: $1,050,000
- 183 Days Since Sale
- 2015Year Built
Custom-built contemporary farmhouse-style home in the 'Sugarwoods' neighborhood. Set on a rise of land in Shelburne, Sugarwoods enjoys very nice privacy and mountain views. Matures trees surround and separate the various parcels to offer each owner their own private setting. Designed by Selin & Selin Architecture, this 5-star energy-rated home, known as 'Clover Ridge', enjoys incredible views both east and west from Camel's Hump in the Green Mountains to the Adirondack Mountains in New York state. Post & Beam style creates a warm, elegant atmosphere while the open floor plan makes for informal day to day living. 1st floor master suite plus 2 bedrooms up. 800+ sf over garage to expand- plumbed for bath, wiring & heating.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2015
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms7
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Square Feet2996
- AG Sqft800
- BasementNone, Slab
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Covered, Porch - Screened
- Exterior ColorRed
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Roll-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Date Listed03/06/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count76
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,085,000
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Sale Agent8178
- Selling Agent NameMary Palmer
- Sale Date06/15/2018
- Sale Price$1,050,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4679523
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Lead/Stain Glass, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Skylight, Solar Tubes, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- Room 1 Dimensions18' x 17'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions36'11" x 15'
- Room 3 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'1" x 11'2"
- Room 4 TypePorch
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'5" x 11'4"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14'11" x 13'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions15' x 12'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 12'9"
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions39' x 22'
- Building Number251
- StreetAutumn Hill Lane
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Hilly, Mountain View, Subdivision, View
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved, Private
- Road Frontage1075
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemDirect Vent, Radiant
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterDomestic, Tank
- SewerPrivate, Pumping Station, Septic
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Fee IncludesOther, HOA Fee
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$1,075
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Property Disclosure, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"Dear Geri and Team, Ken and I cannot begin to express how much we appreciate everything that you did to facilitate the listing and sale of our home. You were so pleasant to work with while attending to every last detail; you were available 24/7 to answer questions, address concerns and keep us informed at all times. We will recommend you [...]