76 Maplewood AvenueMilton, VT 05468MLS Number 4672090
- Sale Price: $314,900
- 13 Days Since Sale
- 1990Year Built
A rare find! This lovingly maintained colonial, in the exceptional Maplewood shores neighborhood, has so much to offer! A spacious open concept 1st floor, that is perfect for entertaining and family gatherings! Upstairs features a master suite with two other generously sized bedrooms. The basement has a huge 2nd living room with a walkout entrance to the backyard! This home also has some great improvements like an on demand water heater and solar panels that generate "Free" electricity every month! With a flexible layout, natural gas heat, town water and sewer, and 28 acres of common land that provides private access to Lake Arrowhead, this home really is something special! Imagine living so close to the lake that you can just stroll over and enjoy ice fishing or ice skating this winter, or hit the walking trails, fishing & kayaking this summer! Don't wait! This treasure won't last long!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$314,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4672090
- Sale Date04/11/2018
- Sale Price$314,900
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 11'4"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'11" x 11'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'3" x 11'11"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'4" x 10'
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions18'4" x 10'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'9" x 11'11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14'2x12'10
- Room 9 TypePlayroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions24'6" x 14'6"
- Room 10 TypeWorkshop
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions24'6" x 12'3"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Building Number76
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake Access, Lake View, Landscaped, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage105
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameArrowhead Mountain Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessRight of Way
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameAudette
- Date Listed12/29/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos28
- View Count21
- Year Built1990
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, On Demand, Owned
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade446
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2304
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBeige
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, ROW to Water, Shed
- Accessibility AmenitiesPaved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$45
- Tax Yr2017-2018
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]