- 1990Year Built
A rare find! This lovingly maintained colonial, in the exceptional Maplewood shores neighborhood, has so much to offer! A spacious open concept 1st floor, that is perfect for entertaining and family gatherings! Upstairs features a master suite with two other generously sized bedrooms. The basement has a huge 2nd living room with a walkout entrance to the backyard! This home also has some great improvements like an on demand water heater and solar panels that generate "Free" electricity every month! With a flexible layout, natural gas heat, town water and sewer, and 28 acres of common land that provides private access to Lake Arrowhead, this home really is something special! Imagine living so close to the lake that you can just stroll over and enjoy ice fishing or ice skating this winter, or hit the walking trails, fishing & kayaking this summer! Don't wait! This treasure won't last long!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$319,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4672090
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Lake Access, Lake View, Landscaped, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage105
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameArrowhead Mountain Lake
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessRight of Way
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameAudette
- Date Listed12/29/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos28
- View Count10
- StreetMaplewood Avenue
- Building Number76
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolMilton Elementary School
- Junior HighMilton Jr High School
- High SchoolMilton Senior High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 11'4"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'11" x 11'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'3" x 11'11"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions11'4" x 10'
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions18'4" x 10'4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'9" x 11'11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14'2x12'10
- Room 9 TypePlayroom
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions24'6" x 14'6"
- Room 10 TypeWorkshop
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions24'6" x 12'3"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1990
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, On Demand, Owned
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade446
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2304
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBeige
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, ROW to Water, Shed
- Accessibility AmenitiesPaved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee
- Assoc Fees$45
- Tax Yr2017-2018
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]