2491 West HillWarren, VT 05673MLS Number 4671767
- Sale Price: $734,000
- 125 Days Since Sale
- 2010Year Built
This fabulous mountain home was built in 2010 by Alces Post & Beam and is a true timber frame home, built in the old-world style of tenon and mortise construction. There's not a single nail in the frame of this house! Superior craftsmanship and locally sourced materials are the hallmarks of this home, starting with the hemlock timber frame, extending to the custom cherry kitchen cabinets, leathered granite countertops, birch flooring, custom ironwork and the two story stone fireplace (with a wood elevator from the lower level). Glorious south-facing 2-story windows bathe the great room, dining Room and kitchen in natural light. 4 BR/3.5BA, with first floor MBR suite. Fabulous screened porch. Full walk-out basement. SmartHome technology. Professionally landscaped. Lovely Lincoln Gap views with opportunity to enhance with selective cutting. 2 Car Garage/Barn. Only 2 miles to Sugarbush base lodge.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built2010
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Timber Frame
- Property StyleAdirondack, Contemporary
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2705
- APX Unfin Below Grade1000
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Roughed In, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- SewerConcrete, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pump Up, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric200 Amp
- Date Listed12/28/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count20
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$739,000
- Listing Agent NameJane Austin
- Agent NameAustin
- Broker NameRoth Real Estate
- Sale Agent16161
- Selling Agent NameSteven Robbins
- Sale Date03/16/2018
- Sale Price$734,000
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4671767
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Security, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsConcrete, Hardwood, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions14'9" x 20'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'9" x 10'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'9" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'8" x 12'7"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'5" x 12'5"
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions20'' 8" x 11'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7 "
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" x 7'5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions13'9" x 15' 2"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 5'6"
- Room 12 TypeMudroom
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions15' 7" x 6'
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions10' x 7'
- Room 15 TypeRec Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions30' x 20'
- Building Number2491
- StreetWest Hill
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPublic, Easement/ROW
- Road Frontage30
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Porch - Screened
- ExteriorClapboard, Composition
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, No Stairs from Parking
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Hot Tub, Phone, Security, Landscaping
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningRural Residential
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."
- Kyle & Tyler, Essex 2018
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"