2491 West Hill RoadWarren, VT 05673MLS Number 4671767
- Sale Price: $734,000
- 39 Days Since Sale
- 2010Year Built
This fabulous mountain home was built in 2010 by Alces Post & Beam and is a true timber frame home, built in the old-world style of tenon and mortise construction. There's not a single nail in the frame of this house! Superior craftsmanship and locally sourced materials are the hallmarks of this home, starting with the hemlock timber frame, extending to the custom cherry kitchen cabinets, leathered granite countertops, birch flooring, custom ironwork and the two story stone fireplace (with a wood elevator from the lower level). Glorious south-facing 2-story windows bathe the great room, dining Room and kitchen in natural light. 4 BR/3.5BA, with first floor MBR suite. Fabulous screened porch. Full walk-out basement. SmartHome technology. Professionally landscaped. Lovely Lincoln Gap views with opportunity to enhance with selective cutting. 2 Car Garage/Barn. Only 2 miles to Sugarbush base lodge.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$739,000
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4671767
- Sale Date03/16/2018
- Sale Price$734,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Wooded
- ZoningRural Residential
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPublic, Easement/ROW
- Road Frontage30
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood
- SewerConcrete, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pump Up, Septic Design Available, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
- Broker NameRoth Real Estate
- Agent NameAustin
- Date Listed12/28/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count16
- StreetWest Hill
- Building Number2491
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'9" x 20'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'9" x 10'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'9" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'8" x 12'7"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'5" x 12'5"
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions20'' 8" x 11'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7 "
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" x 7'5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions13'9" x 15' 2"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 5'6"
- Room 12 TypeMudroom
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions15' 7" x 6'
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions10' x 7'
- Room 15 TypeRec Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions30' x 20'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Security, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2010
- Full Baths2
- FloorsConcrete, Hardwood, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1000
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Roughed In, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleAdirondack, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Timber Frame
- Square Feet2705
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorClapboard, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Porch - Screened
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, No Stairs from Parking
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Hot Tub, Phone, Security, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 4
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]
- Muriel, Williston 2017
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!