- 2010Year Built
This fabulous mountain home was built in 2010 by Alces Post & Beam and is a true timber frame home, built in the old-world style of tenon and mortise construction. There's not a single nail in the frame of this house! Superior craftsmanship and locally sourced materials are the hallmarks of this home, starting with the hemlock timber frame, extending to the custom cherry kitchen cabinets, leathered granite countertops, birch flooring, custom ironwork and the two story stone fireplace (with a wood elevator from the lower level). Glorious south-facing 2-story windows bathe the great room, dining Room and kitchen in natural light. 4 BR/3.5BA, with first floor MBR suite. Fabulous screened porch. Full walk-out basement. SmartHome technology. Professionally landscaped. Lovely Lincoln Gap views with opportunity to enhance with selective cutting. 2 Car Garage/Barn. Only 2 miles to Sugarbush base lodge.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$739,000
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4671767
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Wooded
- ZoningRural Residential
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPublic, Easement/ROW
- Road Frontage30
- Property TypeSingle Family
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorClapboard, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Porch - Screened
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, No Stairs from Parking
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Hot Tub, Phone, Security, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 4
- Broker NameRoth Real Estate
- Agent NameAustin
- Date Listed12/28/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count15
- StreetWest Hill
- Building Number2491
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'9" x 20'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'9" x 10'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'9" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'8" x 12'7"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'5" x 12'5"
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions20'' 8" x 11'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7 "
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" x 7'5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions13'9" x 15' 2"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 5'6"
- Room 12 TypeMudroom
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions15' 7" x 6'
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions10' x 7'
- Room 15 TypeRec Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions30' x 20'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Security, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2010
- Full Baths2
- FloorsConcrete, Hardwood, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade1000
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Roughed In, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleAdirondack, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Timber Frame
- Square Feet2705
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood
- SewerConcrete, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pump Up, Septic Design Available, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."