2491 West HillWarren, VT 05673MLS Number 4671767
- Sale Price: $734,000
- 216 Days Since Sale
- 2010Year Built
This fabulous mountain home was built in 2010 by Alces Post & Beam and is a true timber frame home, built in the old-world style of tenon and mortise construction. There's not a single nail in the frame of this house! Superior craftsmanship and locally sourced materials are the hallmarks of this home, starting with the hemlock timber frame, extending to the custom cherry kitchen cabinets, leathered granite countertops, birch flooring, custom ironwork and the two story stone fireplace (with a wood elevator from the lower level). Glorious south-facing 2-story windows bathe the great room, dining Room and kitchen in natural light. 4 BR/3.5BA, with first floor MBR suite. Fabulous screened porch. Full walk-out basement. SmartHome technology. Professionally landscaped. Lovely Lincoln Gap views with opportunity to enhance with selective cutting. 2 Car Garage/Barn. Only 2 miles to Sugarbush base lodge.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built2010
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Timber Frame
- Property StyleAdirondack, Contemporary
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2705
- APX Unfin Below Grade1000
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Insulated, Partially Finished, Roughed In, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- SewerConcrete, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pump Up, Septic Design Available, Septic
- Electric200 Amp
- Date Listed12/28/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count24
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$739,000
- Listing Agent NameJane Austin
- Agent NameAustin
- Broker NameRoth Real Estate
- Sale Agent16161
- Selling Agent NameSteven Robbins
- Sale Date03/16/2018
- Sale Price$734,000
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4671767
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Sauna, Security, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeGreat Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsConcrete, Hardwood, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions14'9" x 20'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'9" x 10'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'9" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'8" x 12'7"
- Room 5 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'5" x 12'5"
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions20'' 8" x 11'9"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7 "
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13' 3" x 12' 7"
- Room 9 TypeBath - Full
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 5" x 7'5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions13'9" x 15' 2"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 5'6"
- Room 12 TypeMudroom
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions15' 7" x 6'
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions10' x 7'
- Room 15 TypeRec Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions30' x 20'
- Building Number2491
- StreetWest Hill
- DistrictWashington West
- Elementary SchoolWarren Elementary School
- Junior HighHarwood Union Middle/High
- High SchoolHarwood Union High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, Sloping, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPublic, Easement/ROW
- Road Frontage30
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Porch - Screened
- ExteriorClapboard, Composition
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, No Stairs from Parking
- AmenitiesCable, Cable Internet, Hot Tub, Phone, Security, Landscaping
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningRural Residential
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]