63 Pearl Street, Unit 2Essex, VT 05452MLS Number 4671348
- Sale Price: $219,000
- 357 Days Since Sale
- 2003Year Built
- 1243Square Feet
Highly desirable Highland Village unit with 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, central air, front outdoor space and open floor plan. This spacious first floor flat has lots of light, hardwood in the dining room and attached 1 car garage, and the bonus of having a secured and heated storage area in the basement. Close to all amenities including the Champlain Valley Fairgrounds, shopping, University of Vermont, and I-89. Highland Village even has its own exercise facility! In mint condition, this unit is not to be missed. Easy one-level living at its best!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry, Finished
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2003
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths2
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1243
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 10'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions10' X 10'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions19' X 14'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Draperies, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Security Doors, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions17' X 12'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions14' X 10'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions6' X 5'
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Full
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed12/18/2017
- Date Price Change12/19/2017
- List Price$219,000
- Agent NameGerbode
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok & Boardman/St. Al
- Listing Agent NamePhilip Gerbode
- Seller Office NameArtisan Realty of Vermont
- Selling Agent NameDavid Raphael
- MLS Number4671348
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorMixed
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterElectric, Rented
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok & Boardman/St. Al
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count184
- Building Number63
- StreetPearl Street
- VillageEssex Junction
- ComplexHighland Village
- DistrictEssex School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHiawatha Elementary School
- Junior HighAlbert D. Lawton Intermediate
- High SchoolEssex High
- AreaIn Town, Near Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Curbing, Landscaped
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Storage - Indoor
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- HOA Fee$191
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Survey
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."