- 1980Year Built
Conveniently located cape close to park, schools and shopping. Partially wooded lot in quiet neighborhood with sidewalks which connect to the bike path. Kitchen features stainless appliances and bathrooms feature granite counter tops and tile floors. Plenty of storage in the shed, 2-car garage and large open basement. Don't miss this beautiful home.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$379,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4670104
- Lot DescriptionCurbing, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Forced Air
- Tax Yr2017/2018
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- Building Number25
- VillageEssex Junction
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolThomas Fleming Elementary
- Junior HighAlbert D. Lawton Intermediate
- High SchoolEssex High
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Neighborhood, Near Railroad
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'8" x 11'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 8'7"
- Room 3 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13' x 7'7"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'10" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 9'10"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'5" x 11'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions10'7" x 13'6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'3" x 9'3"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'2" x 12'7"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions11'4" x 16'8"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions24'7" x 34'6"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Walk-in Closet
- Year Built1980
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade936
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2200
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals
- Agent NameGardner
- Date Listed12/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count28
There is no data available
There is no data available
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]
- Muriel, Williston 2017
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]