25 RivendellEssex, VT 05452MLS Number 4670104
- Sale Price: $385,000
- 253 Days Since Sale
- 1980Year Built
Conveniently located cape close to park, schools and shopping. Partially wooded lot in quiet neighborhood with sidewalks which connect to the bike path. Kitchen features stainless appliances and bathrooms feature granite counter tops and tile floors. Plenty of storage in the shed, 2-car garage and large open basement. Don't miss this beautiful home.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1980
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms8
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2200
- APX Unfin Below Grade936
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Shed
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Tax Yr2017/2018
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$379,900
- Listing Agent NameRich Gardner
- Agent NameGardner
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals
- Sale Agent613557
- Selling Agent NameTheadora Dernavich
- Sale Date02/07/2018
- Sale Price$385,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4670104
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Walk-in Closet
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions16'8" x 11'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 8'7"
- Room 3 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13' x 7'7"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'10" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 9'10"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'5" x 11'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions10'7" x 13'6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'3" x 9'3"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'2" x 12'7"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions11'4" x 16'8"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions24'7" x 34'6"
- Building Number25
- VillageEssex Junction
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolThomas Fleming Elementary
- Junior HighAlbert D. Lawton Intermediate
- High SchoolEssex High
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Neighborhood, Near Railroad
- Lot DescriptionCurbing, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Forced Air
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed12/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count48
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]