25 RivendellEssex, VT 05452MLS Number 4670104
- Sale Price: $385,000
- 162 Days Since Sale
- 1980Year Built
Conveniently located cape close to park, schools and shopping. Partially wooded lot in quiet neighborhood with sidewalks which connect to the bike path. Kitchen features stainless appliances and bathrooms feature granite counter tops and tile floors. Plenty of storage in the shed, 2-car garage and large open basement. Don't miss this beautiful home.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1980
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms8
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2200
- APX Unfin Below Grade936
- BasementFull, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Shed
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Tax Yr2017/2018
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$379,900
- Listing Agent NameRich Gardner
- Agent NameGardner
- Broker NameRE/MAX North Professionals
- Sale Agent613557
- Selling Agent NameTheadora Dernavich
- Sale Date02/07/2018
- Sale Price$385,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4670104
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Walk-in Closet
- Room 1 TypeDining Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions16'8" x 11'5"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 8'7"
- Room 3 TypeBreakfast Nook
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13' x 7'7"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions17'10" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 9'10"
- Room 6 TypeLiving Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'5" x 11'10"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions10'7" x 13'6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'3" x 9'3"
- Room 9 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'2" x 12'7"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions11'4" x 16'8"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions24'7" x 34'6"
- Building Number25
- VillageEssex Junction
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolThomas Fleming Elementary
- Junior HighAlbert D. Lawton Intermediate
- High SchoolEssex High
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Neighborhood, Near Railroad
- Lot DescriptionCurbing, Level, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Forced Air
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Rented, Tank
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed12/05/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count41
There is no data available
There is no data available
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]