71 South Williams Street, Unit 1Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4669224
- Sale Price: $250,000
- 238 Days Since Sale
- 1981Year Built
- 1220Square Feet
It's rare to find an affordable condo with attached garage within walking distance to UVM, medical center & downtown Burlington. Plus private off-street parking! Needs some TLC, but great investment. This townhouse features an open living/dining room with private back deck & small partially fenced yard. Two bedrooms up each with their own bathroom and one with a balcony. Open landing area with great light - use as an office or reading area. Laundry in unit. Pets allowed. Dues cover snow & trash removal, exterior building maintenance, gutter cleaning, storm water, electricity for parking lot lights, landscaping, common land, and association insurance.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- Year Built1981
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1220
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony, Deck
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability FeaturesBathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Landscaping
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$346
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Tax Map
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowUnknown
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count74
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed11/27/2017
- Date Price Change02/01/2018
- List Price$255,000
- Agent NameBoardman
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Seller Office NameDousevicz Real Estate, Inc.
- Selling Agent NameBrad Dousevicz
- MLS Number4669224
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 7'3"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions19'4" x 18'4"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'4" x 11'2"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Living/Dining, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions19' x 15'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions9'9" x 7'9"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeFoyer
- Building Number71
- StreetSouth Williams
- ComplexChelsea Mews
- DistrictBurlington School District
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighAssigned
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Public Transportatn
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- ZoningResidential High Density
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development
- Elec Co.Burlington Electric
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Heat Pump
There is no data available
There is no data available
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]
- Muriel, Williston 2017
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."