71 South Williams Street, Unit 1Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4669224
- Sale Price: $250,000
- 147 Days Since Sale
- 1981Year Built
- 1220Square Feet
It's rare to find an affordable condo with attached garage within walking distance to UVM, medical center & downtown Burlington. Plus private off-street parking! Needs some TLC, but great investment. This townhouse features an open living/dining room with private back deck & small partially fenced yard. Two bedrooms up each with their own bathroom and one with a balcony. Open landing area with great light - use as an office or reading area. Laundry in unit. Pets allowed. Dues cover snow & trash removal, exterior building maintenance, gutter cleaning, storm water, electricity for parking lot lights, landscaping, common land, and association insurance.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- Year Built1981
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1220
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony, Deck
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability FeaturesBathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Landscaping
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$346
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Tax Map
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowUnknown
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count68
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed11/27/2017
- Date Price Change02/01/2018
- List Price$255,000
- Agent NameBoardman
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Seller Office NameDousevicz Real Estate, Inc.
- Selling Agent NameBrad Dousevicz
- MLS Number4669224
- Room 1 Dimensions11' x 7'3"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions19'4" x 18'4"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13'4" x 11'2"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Living/Dining, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions19' x 15'2"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions9'9" x 7'9"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeFoyer
- Building Number71
- StreetSouth Williams
- ComplexChelsea Mews
- DistrictBurlington School District
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighAssigned
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Public Transportatn
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- ZoningResidential High Density
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development
- Elec Co.Burlington Electric
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Water HeaterElectric, Tank
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Heat Pump
There is no data available
There is no data available
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Geri and her team were so wonderful to work with. Geri was honest and informative. Everyone we worked with was incredibly responsive, thorough, and organized. I would highly recommend meeting with Geri. it will be worth the meeting."
- Lisa & Michael, Milton 2018
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Geri and her team were helpful in helping us as first time homeowners. would recommend for any potential homeowners. We thought finding a home in our price range would be difficult, but it was made pretty easy thanks to Geri Reilly Real Estate"
- Joe, Essex Junction 2018
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]