- 2006Year Built
Clean and Crisp European inspired lines adorn this Charlotte hillside contemporary inside and out. Constructed using state of the art and energy efficient concrete hollow core planks and pre-cast wall panels, this 2007 creation was built to last with low maintenance materials and an eye towards detail. The interior is rich with raised wood paneling, loads of built in's and warmed by 3 wood burning fireplaces; one in the family room, one in the living room and even one outside on the covered porch by the grilling station! Interior amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with an industrial sized gas cook-top/griddle, double wall ovens, wine fridge, dishwasher and over sized refrigerator. The kitchen's custom built in cabinets are topped by granite and polished slate and if you need more storage, use the walk in pantry! The living room and dining room exude understated elegance and take full siting advantage of the magnificent view of the Champlain Valley, The Adirondacks of NY and a few Lake Champlain Bays. Other features include a basement exercise room; study, Rec/Media Room and huge Shop/Craft room. For friends and family, there is a private studio apartment over the additional detached 2 car garage. With interior finishes that demand to be seen and a view like no other, don't delay! Make your appointment today. Taxes include an adjoining 2.6 acre lot not part of this offering.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,349,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4668422
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Water View
- ZoningResidential - 5
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Private, Shared, Unpaved, Easement/ROW
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemDirect Vent, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - Off-Site, Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pumping Station, Replacement Field-OffSite
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Assessment #1506100
- Assessment Year2010
- Assoc Fees$510
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCertificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Right of First Refusal
- StreetJames Farm
- Building Number418
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionJames Farm
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNeighborhood, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 17'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'9" x 17'3"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'9" x 19'5"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'3" x 18'4"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'1" x 18'5"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6' x 8'3"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'9" x 18'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9'7" x 14'9"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'9" x 12'9"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10'9" x 12'9"
- Room 12 TypeExercise Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions14' x 17'
- Room 13 TypeMedia Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'9" x 21'6"
- Room 14 TypeWorkshop
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions26'1" x 26'6"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 18 Level1
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Sauna, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2006
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Tile, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms13
- APX Unfin Below Grade911
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up, Green Features -See Rmrks, Insulation-Foam, Insulation-Foam/ClkAirSl
- Square Feet4739
- RoofStanding Seam
- ExteriorCedar, Concrete, Shake, Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Guest House, Patio, Playground, Pool - In Ground, Porch, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated
- Parking Spaces4
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessView Only
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed11/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count35
There is no data available
There is no data available
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”