- 2006Year Built
Clean and Crisp European inspired lines adorn this Charlotte hillside contemporary inside and out. Constructed using state of the art and energy efficient concrete hollow core planks and pre-cast wall panels, this 2007 creation was built to last with low maintenance materials and an eye towards detail. The interior is rich with raised wood paneling, loads of built in's and warmed by 3 wood burning fireplaces; one in the family room, one in the living room and even one outside on the covered porch by the grilling station! Interior amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with an industrial sized gas cook-top/griddle, double wall ovens, wine fridge, dishwasher and over sized refrigerator. The kitchen's custom built in cabinets are topped by granite and polished slate and if you need more storage, use the walk in pantry! The living room and dining room exude understated elegance and take full siting advantage of the magnificent view of the Champlain Valley, The Adirondacks of NY and a few Lake Champlain Bays. Other features include a basement exercise room; study, Rec/Media Room and huge Shop/Craft room. For friends and family, there is a private studio apartment over the additional detached 2 car garage. With interior finishes that demand to be seen and a view like no other, don't delay! Make your appointment today. Taxes include an adjoining 2.6 acre lot not part of this offering.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$1,349,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4668422
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Water View
- ZoningResidential - 5
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Crushed Stone, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- RoadsAssociation, Dead End, Private, Shared, Unpaved, Easement/ROW
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemDirect Vent, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, In Floor, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - Off-Site, Mound, On-Site Septic Exists, Private, Pumping Station, Replacement Field-OffSite
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Trash, HOA Fee
- Assessment #1506100
- Assessment Year2010
- Assoc Fees$510
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCertificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy, Covenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Right of First Refusal
- StreetJames Farm
- Building Number418
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionJames Farm
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNeighborhood, Rural
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 17'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'9" x 17'3"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'9" x 19'5"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'3" x 18'4"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'1" x 18'5"
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions6' x 8'3"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13'9" x 18'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9'7" x 14'9"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'9" x 12'9"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10'9" x 12'9"
- Room 12 TypeExercise Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions14' x 17'
- Room 13 TypeMedia Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'9" x 21'6"
- Room 14 TypeWorkshop
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions26'1" x 26'6"
- Room 15 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 18 Level1
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Hearth, In-Law/Accessory Dwelling, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Sauna, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2006
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Tile, Wood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms13
- APX Unfin Below Grade911
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionConcrete Tilt Up, Green Features -See Rmrks, Insulation-Foam, Insulation-Foam/ClkAirSl
- Square Feet4739
- RoofStanding Seam
- ExteriorCedar, Concrete, Shake, Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Guest House, Patio, Playground, Pool - In Ground, Porch, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- GarageAuto Open, Finished, Heated
- Parking Spaces4
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessView Only
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Date Listed11/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count13
There is no data available
There is no data available
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]