18 OutlookJericho, VT 05465MLS Number 4668274
- Sale Price: $329,000
- 199 Days Since Sale
- 1991Year Built
What an incredibly charming home! This immaculately kept and tastefully updated Cape features 3 large bedrooms and 2 baths, a sizable mudroom with ceramic tile flooring, a partially finished basement, lots of additional storage, and a sprawling yard. Located in a quaint neighborhood in Jericho, and set back from the road, it exudes a wonderful sense of privacy. Live worry free and enjoy the many recent updates including new Harvey windows (2014-2015), new skylights with blinds (2016), a new well pump and water pressure tank (2014), new six panel interior doors (2017), a new KitchenAid dishwasher, and newly updated bathroom vanities! Enjoy the expansive space in the insulated and sheet rocked basement - perfect for a rec room, with separate areas for laundry, storage, and a great workshop space. A desirable first floor master bedroom glows with natural sunlight as it receives the Easterly morning sun. The North Eastern boundary of the property backs up to an open field and adds a country feel to the location. Don't miss your opportunity to live worry free and in absolute comfort!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street
- Year Built1991
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2092
- APX Unfin Below Grade921
- BasementPartially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- SewerLeach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed11/15/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count24
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$326,900
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Sale Agent980727
- Selling Agent NameSarah Harrington
- Sale Date02/01/2018
- Sale Price$329,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4668274
- Interior FeaturesNatural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Room 1 Dimensions19'09" x 14'0"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'09" x 13'01"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'04" x 11'0"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'0" x 9'04"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10'03" x 9'05"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15'03" x 13'0"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'0" x 16'11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions18'05" x 16'10"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions26'0" x 18'06"
- Room 10 TypeWorkshop
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12'09" x 10'05"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions12'08" x 7'11"
- Building Number18
- Elementary SchoolJericho Elementary School
- Junior HighBrowns River Middle USD #17
- High SchoolMt. Mansfield USD #17
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionSloping
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage83
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Fee IncludesOther
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$25
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
"Dear Geri and Team, Ken and I cannot begin to express how much we appreciate everything that you did to facilitate the listing and sale of our home. You were so pleasant to work with while attending to every last detail; you were available 24/7 to answer questions, address concerns and keep us informed at all times. We will recommend you [...]
- Barb & Ken, South Burlington 2018
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"