18 OutlookJericho, VT 05465MLS Number 4668274
- Sale Price: $329,000
- 289 Days Since Sale
- 1991Year Built
What an incredibly charming home! This immaculately kept and tastefully updated Cape features 3 large bedrooms and 2 baths, a sizable mudroom with ceramic tile flooring, a partially finished basement, lots of additional storage, and a sprawling yard. Located in a quaint neighborhood in Jericho, and set back from the road, it exudes a wonderful sense of privacy. Live worry free and enjoy the many recent updates including new Harvey windows (2014-2015), new skylights with blinds (2016), a new well pump and water pressure tank (2014), new six panel interior doors (2017), a new KitchenAid dishwasher, and newly updated bathroom vanities! Enjoy the expansive space in the insulated and sheet rocked basement - perfect for a rec room, with separate areas for laundry, storage, and a great workshop space. A desirable first floor master bedroom glows with natural sunlight as it receives the Easterly morning sun. The North Eastern boundary of the property backs up to an open field and adds a country feel to the location. Don't miss your opportunity to live worry free and in absolute comfort!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street
- Year Built1991
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2092
- APX Unfin Below Grade921
- BasementPartially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterOn Demand
- SewerLeach Field, Private, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed11/15/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count29
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$326,900
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Sale Agent980727
- Selling Agent NameSarah Harrington
- Sale Date02/01/2018
- Sale Price$329,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4668274
- Interior FeaturesNatural Light, Skylight, Storage - Indoor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Room 1 Dimensions19'09" x 14'0"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'09" x 13'01"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'04" x 11'0"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13'0" x 9'04"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10'03" x 9'05"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15'03" x 13'0"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'0" x 16'11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions18'05" x 16'10"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions26'0" x 18'06"
- Room 10 TypeWorkshop
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12'09" x 10'05"
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions12'08" x 7'11"
- Building Number18
- Elementary SchoolJericho Elementary School
- Junior HighBrowns River Middle USD #17
- High SchoolMt. Mansfield USD #17
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionSloping
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage83
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Fee IncludesOther
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$25
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]