- 2016Year Built
- 2370Square Feet
Beautiful new 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath condo in a great location next to a golf course and with easy access to major roads and amenities. Landscaped large yard with two porches. High ceilings and a lot of windows make this open floor plan bright and roomy. Large master bedroom and bath, with walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Additional second floor master suite with huge walk-in closet and bathroom. Many upgrades, including wood floors and granite counter tops. Completely maintenance-free living!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$359,000
- Date Listed11/16/2017
- MLS Number4668265
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- StreetMountain View
- Building Number1454
- ComplexCatamount Townhouses
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Security Doors, Walk-in Closet, Whirlpool Tub
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- WaterMetered, Public
- Electric150 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Broker NameOmega Real Estate Associates, Inc
- Agent NameSenecal
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos15
- View Count26
- Water HeaterElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle
- Year Built2016
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2370
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Concrete
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1212
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorGreen
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- HOA Fee$190
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!