- 1985Year Built
Lovely Beaver Creek country neighborhood. This home sits on over 5 acres with scenic country views. Open living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and numerous built-ins. This home offers a flexible floor plan with two bedrooms on each floor. The first floor master has an updated master bath and close proximity to laundry. Vaulted kitchen with breakfast nook, formal dining with access to a large seasonal sun room that opens to the spacious back deck. French doors lead to a cozy family room/ library with floor to ceiling built-ins. The two generously sized 2nd floor bedrooms enjoy great light. No basement to worry about- Instead, you can enjoy the cedar closet and multiple walk-in closets the owner installed over the garage, easily accessible from the open 2nd floor hallway. A shed with power & workshop in the back yard are in addition to the attached 2-car heated garage! Wonderful neighborhood with easy access to Spear & Dorset Street, just 5 miles south of downtown Burlington, UVM and Hospital. Member Beaver Creek HOA. Taxes include road bond fee. CUFSH: home identified.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$575,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4667841
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage407
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Air
- SewerOther, Public, Pump Up
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Fee IncludesOther, Sewer
- Assoc Fees$786
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- StreetBeaver Creek
- Building Number925
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionBeaver Creek
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'11" x 11'2"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' x 12'2"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'6" x 15'7"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'6" x 13'3"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'1" x 14'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15'1" x 13'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'1" x 15'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'1" x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1985
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- FoundationSlab w/ Frost Wall
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3416
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed11/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count29
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Susannah and Geri were amazing and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. We were able to get my offer accepted the day after I was shown the property, they were really on top of everything and made it very easy for me!"
- Robert, Duxbury 2018
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]