- 1985Year Built
Lovely Beaver Creek country neighborhood. This home sits on over 5 acres with scenic country views. Open living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and numerous built-ins. This home offers a flexible floor plan with two bedrooms on each floor. The first floor master has an updated master bath and close proximity to laundry. Vaulted kitchen with breakfast nook, formal dining with access to a large seasonal sun room that opens to the spacious back deck. French doors lead to a cozy family room/ library with floor to ceiling built-ins. The two generously sized 2nd floor bedrooms enjoy great light. No basement to worry about- Instead, you can enjoy the cedar closet and multiple walk-in closets the owner installed over the garage, easily accessible from the open 2nd floor hallway. A shed with power & workshop in the back yard are in addition to the attached 2-car heated garage! Wonderful neighborhood with easy access to Spear & Dorset Street, just 5 miles south of downtown Burlington, UVM and Hospital. Member Beaver Creek HOA. Taxes include road bond fee. CUFSH.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$599,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4667841
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage407
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Air
- SewerOther, Public, Pump Up
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Fee IncludesOther, Sewer
- Assoc Fees$786
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- StreetBeaver Creek
- Building Number925
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionBeaver Creek
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'11" x 11'2"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' x 12'2"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'6" x 15'7"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'6" x 13'3"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'1" x 14'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15'1" x 13'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'1" x 15'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'1" x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1985
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- FoundationSlab w/ Frost Wall
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3416
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed11/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count15
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.