- 1985Year Built
Lovely Beaver Creek country neighborhood. This home sits on over 5 acres with scenic country views. Open living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and numerous built-ins. This home offers a flexible floor plan with two bedrooms on each floor. The first floor master has an updated master bath and close proximity to laundry. Vaulted kitchen with breakfast nook, formal dining with access to a large seasonal sun room that opens to the spacious back deck. French doors lead to a cozy family room / library with floor to ceiling built-ins. The two generously sized 2nd floor bedrooms enjoy great light. No basement to worry about - Instead, you can enjoy the cedar closet and multiple walk-in closets the owner installed over the garage, easily accessible from the open 2nd floor hallway. A shed with power and workshop in the back yard are in addition to the attached 2-car heated garage! Wonderful neighborhood with easy access to Spear and Dorset Street, just 5 miles south of downtown Burlington, UVM and Hospital. Member Beaver Creek HOA. Taxes include road bond fee. Fireplace, furnace, garage doors, dryer vents and smoke detectors all recently inspected and serviced.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$575,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4667841
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage407
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Air
- SewerOther, Public, Pump Up
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Fee IncludesOther, Sewer
- Assoc Fees$786
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBeaver Creek Road
- Building Number925
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionBeaver Creek
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15'11" x 11'2"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions17' x 12'2"
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions17'6" x 15'7"
- Room 4 TypeSunroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'6" x 13'3"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17'1" x 14'11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15'1" x 13'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15'1" x 15'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'1" x 13'6"
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1985
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- FoundationSlab w/ Frost Wall
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3416
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Date Listed11/10/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count53
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]