- 1950Year Built
Pride of ownership is evident throughout this well maintained updated and remodeled cottage on desired Colchester Point Road. Enjoy glorious breathtaking sunsets against a backdrop of the Adirondack Mountains. Take relaxing walks on the long sandy beach shoreline or take a refreshing swim in the clean waters. Nice gradual shoreline slope for your boat lift or mooring. Recent updates include (but not limited to) a new roof, new vinyl siding, new windows, new plumbing, and way more too numerous to mention. Cottage has been raised on new concrete piers, steel beams for greater security during high water events. A world away but only 10 minutes to Burlington.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$179,999
- Total Baths1
- MLS Number4666923
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake Access
- Lake View
- Water View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Dead End, Gravel
- Road Frontage75
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemGas Heater, Space Heater, Stove - Gas
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Off-Site, Septic
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared Private
- Broker NameRE/MAX Destinations
- Agent NameBaranski
- Date Listed11/03/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos11
- View Count14
- StreetColchester Point
- Building Number1854
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictColchester School District
- Elementary SchoolPorters Point School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- High SchoolColchester High School
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Near Golf Course, Near Paths
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Porch, Porch - Enclosed, ROW to Water, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Parking, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter, No Stairs, No Stairs from Parking, One-Level Home
- Parking Spaces
- AmenitiesBeach Access, Beach Rights, Boat Mooring
- Parking DescriptionOn-Site
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- Year Built1950
- Full Baths1
- FloorsSoftwood, Vinyl
- Water HeaterGas, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Separate
- Total Rooms6
- Property StyleCottage/Camp, Freestanding
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet950
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 13'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 12'
- Room 3 TypeFamily Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions24' x 10'
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12' x 8'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12' x 8'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions10' x 8'
- Interior FeaturesDraperies, Fireplace - Gas, Kitchen/Dining, Natural Light, Vaulted Ceiling
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]