40 College Street, Unit 102CBurlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4666718
- Sale Price: $290,000
- 241 Days Since Sale
- 1997Year Built
- 898Square Feet
Great investment opportunity or enjoy it yourself for easy downtown living! Steps from Burlington's beautiful waterfront, the bike path, Church St. Marketplace and Flynn Performing Arts Center! Plus the luxury and privacy that a secure, well-maintained condo building can provide. Modern open floor plan, your own private balcony, washer & dryer in the unit, and two deeded parking spaces. This convenient and comfortable garden flat offers everything you need with very little maintenance. All repainted with new flooring, stove & fridge since 2015. Outside, the landscaped, fenced courtyard offers pleasant outdoor views. Secure storage unit on same level!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAssigned
- Garage # Cars2
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- Year Built1997
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Full Baths1
- Unit Number102C
- Total Rooms3
- Square Feet898
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn, Near Railroad
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, Corner, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Storage - Indoor, Landscaping
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed11/03/2017
- List Price$279,000
- Agent NameBoardman
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Seller Office NameElement Real Estate
- Selling Agent NameJessica Bridge
- MLS Number4666718
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony
- Exterior ColorBrick
- RoofMembrane, Slate
- Elec Co.BED
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Hot Air
- Fee IncludesHeat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Other, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$455
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Property Disclosure
- Building Number40
- ComplexCollege & Battery
- SubdivisionCollege & Battery
- DistrictBurlington School District
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighAssigned
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- Room 1 Dimensions9'10" x 7'4"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions24'6" x 15'5"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Dimensions13'2" x 11'10"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Elevator, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Sauna, Security Doors, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions14' x 8'10"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count38
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
"Dear Geri and Team, Ken and I cannot begin to express how much we appreciate everything that you did to facilitate the listing and sale of our home. You were so pleasant to work with while attending to every last detail; you were available 24/7 to answer questions, address concerns and keep us informed at all times. We will recommend you [...]
- Barb & Ken, South Burlington 2018
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]