40 College Street, Unit 102CBurlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4666718
- Sale Price: $290,000
- Sale Price: $290,000
- 32 Days Since Sale
- 1997Year Built
- 898Square Feet
Great investment opportunity or enjoy it yourself for easy downtown living! Steps from Burlington's beautiful waterfront, the bike path, Church St. Marketplace and Flynn Performing Arts Center! Plus the luxury and privacy that a secure, well-maintained condo building can provide. Modern open floor plan, your own private balcony, washer & dryer in the unit, and two deeded parking spaces. This convenient and comfortable garden flat offers everything you need with very little maintenance. All repainted with new flooring, stove & fridge since 2015. Outside, the landscaped, fenced courtyard offers pleasant outdoor views. Secure storage unit on same level!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$279,000
- Date Listed11/03/2017
- MLS Number4666718
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, Corner, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Exterior ColorBrick
- RoofMembrane, Slate
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage ParkingAssigned
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Acreage, Common Heat/Cooling, Heat, Master Insurance, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Storage - Indoor, Trash, Water, Elevator, Landscaping
- Building Number40
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighAssigned
- ComplexCollege & Battery
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- SubdivisionCollege & Battery
- DistrictBurlington School District
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Public Transportatn, Near Railroad
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.BED
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Hot Air
- HOA Fee$455
- Fee IncludesHeat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Other, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Property Disclosure
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built1997
- Unit Number102C
- Total Rooms3
- Square Feet898
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions9'10" x 7'4"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions24'6" x 15'5"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Dimensions13'2" x 11'10"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions14' x 8'10"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count25
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
Thank you so very much for all you and your team did for me in the acquisition of my new home. I went to the house after the closing. The sun was shining in through the windows, birds were singing and butterflies were floating through the garden. I had a complete sense of peace and happiness. I am thrilled with our new home.
Cindy, Burlington, VT
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!