109 Stone DriveColchester, VT 05446MLS Number 4666452
- Sale Price: $290,000
- 41 Days Since Sale
- 2001Year Built
- 2129Square Feet
Exquisite taste and attention to detail make this open, airy and sunny Duplex Style Townhome with beautiful backyard featuring a one of a kind "She Shed", feel like you are living in a very large and fresh country cottage! Huge Kitchen with Island, Separate Dining Room, with Maple Hardwood floors, and Ceramic tile on the first level, for easy care living, and 3 large bedrooms upstairs carpeted for luxurious comfort. Unfinished basement with tons of storage, and ready for your finishing touches. Feel the Romance! This Charming, Comfortable, Sunny and Bright Home awaits you!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$295,000
- Date Listed11/01/2017
- MLS Number4666452
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleDuplex, Townhouse
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered
- Exterior Colorcream
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Landscaping
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Agent NameMadsen
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos38
- View Count23
- Building Number109
- Elementary SchoolColchester Middle School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- ComplexBay Creek Condominiums
- High SchoolColchester High School
- DistrictColchester School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Water, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$210
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Year Built2001
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2129
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1036
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 12'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions19'10" x 14'6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions7' x 6'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Dimensions19'6" x 13'6"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions25' x 13'6"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 15'
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.