109 Stone DriveColchester, VT 05446MLS Number 4666452
- Sale Price: $290,000
- 153 Days Since Sale
- 2001Year Built
- 2129Square Feet
Exquisite taste and attention to detail make this open, airy and sunny Duplex Style Townhome with beautiful backyard featuring a one of a kind "She Shed", feel like you are living in a very large and fresh country cottage! Huge Kitchen with Island, Separate Dining Room, with Maple Hardwood floors, and Ceramic tile on the first level, for easy care living, and 3 large bedrooms upstairs carpeted for luxurious comfort. Unfinished basement with tons of storage, and ready for your finishing touches. Feel the Romance! This Charming, Comfortable, Sunny and Bright Home awaits you!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2001
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet2129
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade1036
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered
- Exterior Colorcream
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Landscaping
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash
- HOA Fee$210
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Property Disclosure
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count32
- Date Listed11/01/2017
- Date Price Change12/14/2017
- StyleDuplex, Townhouse
- List Price$295,000
- Agent NameMadsen
- Lister Office NameC21 Jack Associates/Milton
- Listing Agent NamePatty Madsen
- Seller Office NameRE/MAX North Professionals
- Selling Agent NameDavid Parsons
- MLS Number4666452
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Heating CoolingHot Water, Multi Zone
- Building Number109
- ComplexBay Creek Condominiums
- DistrictColchester School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolColchester Middle School
- Junior HighColchester Middle School
- High SchoolColchester High School
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 12'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 12'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions19'10" x 14'6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions7' x 6'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Dimensions19'6" x 13'6"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions25' x 13'6"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions16' x 15'
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”