70 LymanBurlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4666059
- Sale Price: $347,000
- 139 Days Since Sale
- 1952Year Built
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$360,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4666059
- Sale Date12/08/2017
- Sale Price$347,000
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage50
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Water, Radiator
- SewerPublic, Public Sewer On-Site
- WaterPublic, Public Water - At Street
- Assessment #243900
- Assessment Year2005
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number70
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolChamplain Elementary School
- Junior HighEdmunds Middle School
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- AreaNear Paths, Near Shopping, Neighborhood, Suburban, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions15' x 13' 2''
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3'' x 12' 10''
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 10' 5''
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions16' 2'' x 15' 6''
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15' 2'' x 13' 10''
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11' x 9'
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight
- Year Built1952
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Water HeaterDomestic, Free Standing, Rented, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1036
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1658
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Full, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Paved
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- Agent NameConroy
- Date Listed10/30/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos33
- View Count15
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
"Susannah and Geri were amazing and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. We were able to get my offer accepted the day after I was shown the property, they were really on top of everything and made it very easy for me!"
- Robert, Duxbury 2018
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."