- 1978Year Built
Our home is located near Charlotte Village where shops, the library and town hall are all centered. Sited on 5.26 acres of level open land you will enjoy the Adirondack and sunset views. Pull up to our stately colonial and step up to the front entry from the new carriage entrance. Lovingly updated. Craftsman custom cabinetry in the kitchen and baths. New custom moldings and other upgrades make this home easy to love. The open floor plan flows from the kitchen to the dining room and family living areas. The sunroom on the west side will act as a solar collector. Three bedrooms, two and a half baths and room to expand. Dogs, horses, gardens and children will all love the room to roam and expansive fields. Easy commute to FAHC, Burlington, Middlebury and the ferry to New York.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$485,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4665842
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Open
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel, Other
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage563
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsFarm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Tillable
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Pellet
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Conventionl, Other, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCertificate of Occupancy, Deed, Other, Right-Of-Way (ROW), State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing, Tenant Rights
- StreetFerry Road
- Building Number1578
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x23'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'6"x13'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x16'6"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'x21'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions13'6"x21'
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x13'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'6"x12'6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'x11'6"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions6'x6'
- Room 10 TypeSunroom
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions13'6"x20'6"
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1978
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade1008
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3246
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCream
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Parking, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageDirect Entry, Other, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, RV Accessible, Unpaved, Covered
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Date Listed10/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos31
- View Count11
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]