- 1978Year Built
Our home is located near Charlotte Village where shops, the library and town hall are all centered. Sited on 5.26 acres of level open land you will enjoy the Adirondack and sunset views. Pull up to our stately colonial and step up to the front entry from the new carriage entrance. Lovingly updated. Craftsman custom cabinetry in the kitchen and baths. New custom moldings and other upgrades make this home easy to love. The open floor plan flows from the kitchen to the dining room and family living areas. The sunroom on the west side will act as a solar collector. Three bedrooms, two and a half baths and room to expand. Dogs, horses, gardens and children will all love the room to roam and expansive fields. Easy commute to FAHC, Burlington, Middlebury and the ferry to New York.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$485,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4665842
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Open
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel, Other
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage563
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsFarm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Tillable
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Pellet
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Conventionl, Other, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCertificate of Occupancy, Deed, Other, Right-Of-Way (ROW), State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing, Tenant Rights
- StreetFerry Road
- Building Number1578
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x23'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'6"x13'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x16'6"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'x21'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions13'6"x21'
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x13'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'6"x12'6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'x11'6"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions6'x6'
- Room 10 TypeSunroom
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions13'6"x20'6"
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1978
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade1008
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3246
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCream
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Parking, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageDirect Entry, Other, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, RV Accessible, Unpaved, Covered
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Date Listed10/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count22
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]