- 1978Year Built
Our home is located near Charlotte Village where shops, the library and town hall are all centered. Sited on 5.26 acres of level open land you will enjoy the Adirondack and sunset views. Pull up to our stately colonial and step up to the front entry from the new carriage entrance. Lovingly updated. Craftsman custom cabinetry in the kitchen and baths. New custom moldings and other upgrades make this home easy to love. The open floor plan flows from the kitchen to the dining room and family living areas. The sunroom on the west side will act as a solar collector. Three bedrooms, two and a half baths and room to expand. Dogs, horses, gardens and children will all love the room to roam and expansive fields. Easy commute to FAHC, Burlington, Middlebury and the ferry to New York.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$485,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4665842
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Level, Open
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Gravel, Other
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage563
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsFarm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Tillable
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Baseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Pellet
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Conventionl, Other, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Purifier/Soft
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCertificate of Occupancy, Deed, Other, Right-Of-Way (ROW), State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing, Tenant Rights
- Building Number1578
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x23'6"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11'6"x13'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x16'6"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'x21'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions13'6"x21'
- Room 6 TypeDen
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions13'x13'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'6"x12'6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'x11'6"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions6'x6'
- Room 10 TypeSunroom
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions13'6"x20'6"
- Interior FeaturesBar, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1978
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade1008
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3246
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCream
- ExteriorClapboard, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Parking, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageDirect Entry, Other, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+, RV Accessible, Unpaved, Covered
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Date Listed10/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count55
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."