109 St PeterWinooski, VT 05404MLS Number 4665305
- Sale Price: $293,500
- 354 Days Since Sale
- 1900Year Built
Get a taste of country living a few blocks from the Winooski circle. Restored farmhouse complete with private backyard, raised beds, and chicken coop. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and remodeled basement- perfect for entertaining. Central A/C and furnace installed last year, and new roof four years ago. Enclosed front porch ideal for watching sunsets and taking in seasonal Adirondack views. Detached garage with work bench, car pit, and second story storage.
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 4
- Year Built1900
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet1800
- BasementPartially Finished
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Other, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed, Window Screens
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$289,000
- Listing Agent NameGordon Miller
- Agent NameMiller
- Broker NameFlat Fee Real Estate
- Sale Agent614131
- Selling Agent NameMike Burak
- Sale Date12/26/2017
- Sale Price$293,500
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4665305
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Kitchen/Dining, Lighting - LED, Natural Light, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- Date Listed10/24/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos10
- View Count46
- Building Number109
- StreetSt Peter
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolWinooski Middle/High School
- Junior HighWinooski Middle/High School
- High SchoolWinooski High School
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaIn Town, Neighborhood
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air, Gas Heater, Hot Air
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned
- SewerPublic Sewer at Street
- Electric200 Amp
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"Geri Reilly was very helpful in selling my mother's condo. I would strongly recommend Geri to both buyers and sellers. She was wonderful to worth with from start to finish, always answered our questions promptly, and enabled the entire process to go smoothly because of her expertise. Geri provided us with what we needed to know in [...]
- Nancy, Williston 2018
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."