- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is the only two story " End Unit" 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF unit with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements that will stay warm just from the boiler. Great for storage. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Breaking ground April 2018 for a projected August 2018 closing.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$275,000
- Date Listed10/18/2017
- MLS Number4664514
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleEnd Unit, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12' X 15' 9"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' X 5' 9"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Building Number64
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- DistrictHighgate School District
- AreaNear Golf Course, Rural, Village
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water
- HOA Fee$195
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Sewer, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Building Plans, Covenants, Plot Plan, Storm Water Permits, Survey
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Year Built2018
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Gazebo, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos33
- View Count31
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.
Bev, New Haven, VT
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]