- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is the only two story " End Unit" 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF unit with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Buildings under construction for a projected October 2018 closing. All units will have birch hardwood flooring throughout except tile in the bathrooms. Driveways, roads and parking will be paved.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Sewer, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Docs AvailableBlueprints, Building Plans, Covenants, Plot Plan, Storm Water Permits, Survey
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count63
- Date Listed10/18/2017
- StyleEnd Unit, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$275,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4664514
- AreaNear Golf Course, Rural, Village
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Gazebo, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Building Number64
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- DistrictHighgate School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions12' X 15' 9"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' X 5' 9"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]