- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is one of the 2 story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF units with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These elegant and well appointed townhomes will carry the coveted NHBA Green designation as well as meeting strict Efficiency Vermont energy standards. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist, to the Hinesburg school and on into the village. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as are the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! This unit can be ready in April. We have two units ready for occupancy now. All units will have birch hardwood flooring throughout except tile in the bathrooms. Driveways, roads and parking will be paved.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count74
- Date Listed10/18/2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$270,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4664500
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Doors - Energy Star, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior ColorTBD
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesLandscaping
- Building Number58
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Lighting - LED, Walk-in Closet
- Room 4 Dimensions12' X 15' 9"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' X 5' 6"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."