- 2018Year Built
- 1010Square Feet
This end unit flat is a great one story 2 bedroom unit with an attached garage 1010 SF units at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements that will stay warm just from the boiler. Great for storage. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$285,000
- Date Listed10/18/2017
- MLS Number4664491
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Wetlands
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat, Garden
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 7" X 15'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 7" X 19'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions11' 7" X 13'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions11' 7" X 12' 1"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions6' X 9'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Building Number52
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- ComplexMeadow Mist
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- HOA Fee$195
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler
- Year Built2018
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1010
- Total Baths1
- Foot Print Dim1010
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1010
- Exterior FeaturesDoors - Energy Star, Gazebo, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count5
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.