- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is one of the 2 story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF units with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements that will stay warm just from the boiler. Great for storage. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Breaking ground April 2018 for a projected August 2018 closing.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$270,000
- Date Listed10/18/2017
- MLS Number4664489
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Wetlands
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12' X 15' 9"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' X 5' 6"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Building Number60
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- AreaNear Golf Course, Rural, Village
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingGas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$195
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Year Built2018
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Gazebo, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos33
- View Count26
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.