- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is one of the 2 story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF units with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements that will stay warm just from the boiler. Great for storage. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$270,000
- Date Listed10/18/2017
- MLS Number4664489
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Wetlands
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions12' X 15' 9"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' X 5' 6"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- Building Number60
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- AreaNear Golf Course, Rural, Village
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingGas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$195
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Year Built2018
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Total Baths2
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos33
- View Count6
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"This will be glowing, as it needs to be. We have built, bought and sold numbers of homes in numbers of states over the years. Geri Reilly and her team were the best in my experience. We had a big house with many particulars - wine cellar, fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, 5 baths, extensive landscaping, etc. Geri led us through the process of [...]
- Muriel, Williston 2017
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to you and your incredible staff for ALL your help and assistance with helping me buy my FIRST home!!! I appreciate all of your patience and humor and hard work in helping me navigate the entire process...right up to the very end today! Thanks for going the extra mile in making sure the closing happened today and was not [...]
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!