- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is one of the 2 story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF units with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Foundation is in for a projected October 2018 closing.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Heating CoolingGas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count40
- Date Listed10/18/2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$270,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4664489
- AreaNear Golf Course, Rural, Village
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Wetlands
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Gazebo, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Building Number60
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions12' X 15' 9"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12' X 5' 6"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."
- Kyle & Tyler, Essex 2018
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]