- 2002Year Built
Check out this charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial situated on 3.9+/- acres just 4 minutes and less than 2 miles from desirable Mt Mansfield Union High School. Inside features a convenient ceramic tiled mud-room, gorgeous gleaming maple hardwood flooring throughout the first floor, and a central vacuum system. The main floor consists of the kitchen with a room on each side, perfect for your formal dining room or office and an expansive living room. The bedrooms are incredibly spacious, and the master includes an en suite ¾ bath with two separate closets. Recently renovated bath is convenient to the additional 2 bedrooms on the second floor. A recent energy audit prompted installation of spray foam throughout the basement creating a family room space that stays cozy in the winter and cool in the summer months. The basement laundry room is attached to large room providing abundant storage space. Offering wonderful outdoor living from the wooded areas with a cleared trail leading you across a small bridge over a calming brook, to a tree lined hay field with stunning foliage, With 4 established blueberry bushes, and lots of wild strawberries, there are plenty of opportunities for additional gardening space and even a garden shed for all of your tools! Additionally, there is room in the basement with walk-out access to the backyard that is perfect for a workshop! This home has been lovingly maintained and is waiting for your personal touch!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$339,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4664439
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Secluded, Stream, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- Road Frontage200
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- SewerLeach Field, Mound, Private, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Septic Design, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetBrowns Trace
- Building Number392
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Elementary SchoolJericho Elementary School
- Junior HighBrowns River Middle USD #17
- High SchoolMt. Mansfield USD #17
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13'04" x 20'08"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'05" x 13'03"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'10" x 13'03"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'11" x 13'03"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'07" x 7'0"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'03" x 18'06"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions9'07" x 5'07"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'0" x 11'8"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions13'03" x 11'10"
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions9'11" x 5'11"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions21'09" x 26'09"
- Room 12 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions9'08" x 9'08"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions15'02" x 9'08"
- Room 14 TypeWorkshop
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions13'05" x 7'04"
- Room 15 TypeUtility Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions11'10" x 7'02"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- Year Built2002
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOil, Owned
- Total Rooms8
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3016
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed10/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count14
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]