392 Browns TraceJericho, VT 05465MLS Number 4664439
- Sale Price: $335,000
- 323 Days Since Sale
- 2002Year Built
Check out this charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial situated on 3.9+/- acres just 4 minutes and less than 2 miles from desirable Mt Mansfield Union High School. Inside features a convenient ceramic tiled mud-room, gorgeous gleaming maple hardwood flooring throughout the first floor, and a central vacuum system. The main floor consists of the kitchen with a room on each side, perfect for your formal dining room or office and an expansive living room. The bedrooms are incredibly spacious, and the master includes an en suite ¾ bath with two separate closets. Recently renovated bath is convenient to the additional 2 bedrooms on the second floor. A recent energy audit prompted installation of spray foam throughout the basement creating a family room space that stays cozy in the winter and cool in the summer months. The basement laundry room is attached to large room providing abundant storage space. Offering wonderful outdoor living from the wooded areas with a cleared trail leading you across a small bridge over a calming brook, to a tree lined hay field with stunning foliage, With 4 established blueberry bushes, and lots of wild strawberries, there are plenty of opportunities for additional gardening space and even a garden shed for all of your tools! Additionally, there is room in the basement with walk-out access to the backyard that is perfect for a workshop! This home has been lovingly maintained and is waiting for your personal touch!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Off Street
- Year Built2002
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet3016
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Walkout
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOil, Owned
- SewerLeach Field, Mound, Private, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed10/17/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count40
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$339,000
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Sale Agent7770
- Selling Agent NameDonald Foote
- Sale Date12/29/2017
- Sale Price$335,000
- MLS Number4664439
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions13'04" x 20'08"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'05" x 13'03"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'10" x 13'03"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'11" x 13'03"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'07" x 7'0"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'03" x 18'06"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions9'07" x 5'07"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'0" x 11'8"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions13'03" x 11'10"
- Room 10 TypeBath - Full
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions9'11" x 5'11"
- Room 11 TypeFamily Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions21'09" x 26'09"
- Room 12 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions9'08" x 9'08"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions15'02" x 9'08"
- Room 14 TypeWorkshop
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions13'05" x 7'04"
- Room 15 TypeUtility Room
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions11'10" x 7'02"
- Building Number392
- StreetBrowns Trace
- Elementary SchoolJericho Elementary School
- Junior HighBrowns River Middle USD #17
- High SchoolMt. Mansfield USD #17
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Secluded, Stream, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- Road Frontage200
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Shed
- Exterior ColorTan
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Septic Design, Survey
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"