- 2018Year Built
- 1010Square Feet
This end unit flat is a great one story 2 bedroom unit with an attached garage 1010 SF units at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements that will stay warm just from the boiler. Great for storage. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$285,000
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- MLS Number4664004
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Wetlands
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- Exterior FeaturesDoors - Energy Star, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance, Snow Removal, Trash
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos32
- View Count16
- Building Number72
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- ComplexMeadow Mist
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- AreaIn Town, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural, Village
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Energy Star System, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- HOA Fee$195
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Year Built2018
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1010
- Foot Print Dim1010
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade1010
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 7" X 15'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 7" X 19'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions11' 7" X 10' 6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions6' X 9'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]