- 2018Year Built
- 1010Square Feet
This end unit flat is a great one story 2 bedroom unit with an attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! This flat is ready for immediate occupancy! All units will have birch hardwood flooring throughout except tile in the bathrooms. These elegant and well appointed townhomes will carry the coveted NHBA Green designation. Driveways, roads and parking will be paved.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1010
- Foot Print Dim1010
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade1010
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Doors - Energy Star, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- List Price$285,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4664004
- AreaIn Town, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural, Village
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Wetlands
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Energy Star System, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Building Number72
- ComplexMeadow Mist
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 7" X 15'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 7" X 19'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions11' 7" X 10' 6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions6' X 9'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count78
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]
- Leslie, Shelburne 2015
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."
-Emily, Milton 2017
"Geri Reilly is very professional person and response with accurate information as needed very fast, we were looking for a home a while years ago, change many realtors because they didn't pay much attention to our needs, sometimes we search for the houses and let them know about it! But with Geri things are completely different, She [...]
- Ali, Colchester 2018
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.