- 2018Year Built
- 1010Square Feet
This end unit flat is a great one story 2 bedroom unit with an attached garage 1010 SF units at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Foundation is in for a projected October 2018 closing.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1010
- Foot Print Dim1010
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade1010
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Doors - Energy Star, Porch - Covered, Windows - Energy Star
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, One-Level Home, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- List Price$285,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4664004
- AreaIn Town, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural, Village
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Wetlands
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug,220 Volt, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural, Off Boiler
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Energy Star System, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Building Number72
- ComplexMeadow Mist
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 7" X 15'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 7" X 19'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions11' 7" X 10' 6"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions6' X 9'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count40
There is no data available
There is no data available
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Dear Geri & Crew: Thank you so much for selling my Burlington property. You made it easy even though I was out of town. Thanks for organizing the repairs, letting me know what paperwork needed to be done and coordinating everything with my lawyer.
"Geri and her team were helpful in helping us as first time homeowners. would recommend for any potential homeowners. We thought finding a home in our price range would be difficult, but it was made pretty easy thanks to Geri Reilly Real Estate"
- Joe, Essex Junction 2018
“Great job. The house was under contract very quickly. Geri’s expertise helped us to focus on the priority items that needed to be done in preparing the house for sale. Thank you!”
– Lorraine, Williston 2017
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!