- 2018Year Built
- 1010Square Feet
This end unit flat is a great one story 2 bedroom unit with an attached garage 1010 SF units at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Foundation is in for a projected October 2018 closing.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1010
- Foot Print Dim1010
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade1010
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Gazebo, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchenette w/5 Ft. Diam, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Storage - Indoor, Landscaping
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- List Price$285,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4663982
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- ZoningVillage Residential
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Landscaped, Level, Open, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Heating CoolingAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Baseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Other RowUnknown
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count43
- Building Number84
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 7" X 15'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 7" X 19' 2"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions12' 11" X 11' 7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions12' 11'' X 10' 6"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions6' X 9'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Storage Space, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
We very much appreciate all you did for us during this whole process; from that first meeting we had at your office, to the house hunting fun, all the way to the closings. You have a great organization, so please thank everyone for us that played a role.
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.