- 2018Year Built
- 1010Square Feet
This end unit flat is a great one story 2 bedroom unit with an attached garage 1010 SF units at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Buildings under construction for a projected October 2018 closing. All units will have birch hardwood flooring throughout except tile in the bathrooms. Driveways, roads and parking will be paved.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1010
- Foot Print Dim1010
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade1010
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Gazebo, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchenette w/5 Ft. Diam, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Storage - Indoor, Landscaping
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- StyleEnd Unit, Flat
- List Price$285,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4663982
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- ZoningVillage Residential
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Landscaped, Level, Open, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Heating CoolingAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Baseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Other RowUnknown
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count59
- Building Number84
- ComplexMeadow Mist Townhomes
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions11' 7" X 15'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions11' 7" X 19' 2"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions12' 11" X 11' 7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Lighting - LED, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions12' 11'' X 10' 6"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions6' X 9'
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Storage Space, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
Jim, Colchester, VT
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]