- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is one of the 2 story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF units with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Buildings under construction for a projected October 2018 closing. All units will have birch hardwood flooring throughout except tile in the bathrooms. Driveways, roads and parking will be paved.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural
- Heating CoolingAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Energy Star System, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Occupant RestrictionsOther
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count81
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$270,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4663981
- AreaIn Town, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural, Village
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Private
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Doors - Energy Star, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance
- Building Number78
- ComplexMeadow Mist Lane
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions8' X 3'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBath - 1/2
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions15' 9" X 12'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12' X 5' 6"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team — they are simply the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"Geri Reilly is very professional person and response with accurate information as needed very fast, we were looking for a home a while years ago, change many realtors because they didn't pay much attention to our needs, sometimes we search for the houses and let them know about it! But with Geri things are completely different, She [...]
- Ali, Colchester 2018
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."