- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is one of the 2 story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF units with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements with an Egress window. Great for storage or future finish. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Buildings under construction for a projected October 2018 closing. All units will have birch hardwood flooring throughout except tile in the bathrooms. Driveways, roads and parking will be paved.
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2018
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural
- Heating CoolingAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Energy Star System, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$195
- Unadjusted TaxesYes
- Occupant RestrictionsOther
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count60
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$270,000
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Lister Office NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Listing Agent NameDana Basiliere
- MLS Number4663981
- AreaIn Town, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural, Village
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Private
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Doors - Energy Star, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Paved Parking
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance
- Building Number78
- ComplexMeadow Mist Lane
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions8' X 3'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBath - 1/2
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions15' 9" X 12'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12' X 5' 6"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
"From our first meeting with Geri, she was 100% honest and professional. She is insightful and a clear educator. Her team made the process quick and worry-free. I recommend Geri and her team to anyone wanting to buy or sell properties of any value."
- Linda & David, Cambridge 2015
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
"Geri's team was very responsive to all of our inquiries, requests and questions. This was not our first time using Geri and as always a wonderful and very professional experience. I highly recommend Geri's team!"
- Katie, Williston 2016
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!