- 2018Year Built
- 1280Square Feet
This is one of the 2 story 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 1280 SF units with attached garage at Meadow Mist Townhomes. These are well designed energy efficient homes for the buyer who wants quality, efficiency, comfort, and economy all in a clean rural setting within walking distance to the heart or Hinesburg and all it has to offer. There will be sidewalks serving the town that run through Meadow Mist. They also go to the Hinesburg school. The fit and finish on these homes is above average as is the energy ratings with the new building code. The homes all have full insulated basements that will stay warm just from the boiler. Great for storage. These units are served by natural gas, public water and public sewer for the convenience of the "Big Three". Hinesburg is a community that has a convenient location 20 minutes to Burlington, 15 minutes to Williston, 20 minutes to Global Foundries and also not far from Addison County. A super location without the crowded big city feel!!! This is it!! Breaking ground April 2018 for a projected August 2018 closing.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$270,000
- Date Listed10/15/2017
- MLS Number4663981
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Street Lights, Wetlands
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsPaved, Private
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Kitchen/Dining, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions10' X 17'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Dimensions16' X 20'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Dimensions8' X 3'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Dimensions13' X 13'
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions15' 9" X 12'
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions12' X 5' 6"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Building Number78
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- ComplexMeadow Mist Lane
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- DistrictHinesburg School District
- AreaIn Town, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Rural, Village
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingAir to Air Heat Exchanger, Energy Star System, Gas Heater - Vented, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$195
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - Natural
- Year Built2018
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1280
- Foot Print Dim640
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade640
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Doors - Energy Star, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorTBD
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Bathroom Blocking in Wall, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesMaster Insurance
- Broker NameRossi & Riina Real Estate
- Agent NameBasiliere
- Occupant RestrictionsOther
- Equipment AppliancesAir Conditioner, CO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count27
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
A big thank you to everyone on the Geri Reilly Team! I could not have been happier with my experience, from the start of my search right through to the final day of closing. Whether you are buying or selling, I would recommend anyone to have Geri Reilly by your side!
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."
- Julia, Jericho 2018
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]
- Leslie, Shelburne 2015
"Susannah and Geri were amazing and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. We were able to get my offer accepted the day after I was shown the property, they were really on top of everything and made it very easy for me!"
- Robert, Duxbury 2018
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."