- 1979Year Built
- 550Square Feet
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$67,000
- Date Listed10/12/2017
- MLS Number4663526
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Recreational, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Stream, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsRecreation
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Dirt
- StyleApartment Building, Studio
- Elec Co.Vermont Electric
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingElectric, Stove - Gas
- StreetHakone at Smugglers Notch Resort
- Building Number18
- ComplexSmugglers Notch Resort
- AreaNear Paths, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails, Village
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony, Basketball Court, Gazebo, Playground, Porch
- Exterior ColorBlue
- Disability FeaturesOne-Level Home
- Garage # Cars
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Playground, Landscaping
- Broker NameGeri Reilly Real Estate
- Agent NameReilly
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count427
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built1979
- Unit Number18
- Total Rooms1
- Square Feet550
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionPost and Beam
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Furnished, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions21'x16'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeStudio
- Room 2 Dimensions7.5'x6'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- HOA Fee$713
- Fee IncludesOther, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee, Special Assessments
There is no data available
There is no data available
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]