18 Valade ParkBurlington, VT 05408MLS Number 4662302
- Sale Price: $179,000
- 304 Days Since Sale
- 1992Year Built
- 1180Square Feet
Easy breezy move-in ready as an owner occupied or investment property. Well maintained end unit Townhome with a brand new furnace (Mid Oct. 2017), newer flooring almost throughout, bathroom updates, solid wood doors and some appliance updates. Sizeable front balcony deck and a great back deck with added yard space. You'll love the attached garage, storage space and the low utility costs, as well as the convenient location to shopping, restaurants, beaches and bike path. And, pets are allowed! Yes, you can have it all!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built1992
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Full Baths1
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1180
- APX Fin Below Grade420
- Room 1 Dimensions13'2" x 15'4"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions11'3" x 10'10"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions11'3" x 8'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups
- Room 4 Dimensions15'6" x 11'6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions12'8" x 10'7"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Dimensions7'8" x 5'
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Dimensions8'3" x 3'11"
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 TypeMudroom
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Storage Space
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Date Listed10/02/2017
- Date Price Change10/04/2017
- List Price$187,500
- Agent NameAudette
- Lister Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Listing Agent NameCarol Audette
- Seller Office NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Selling Agent NameMichaela Quinlan
- MLS Number4662302
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony, Deck
- Exterior ColorTan
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- HOA Fee$185
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count52
- Building Number18
- ComplexValade Park Condominium
- DistrictBurlington School District
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolAssigned
- Junior HighAssigned
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development
- Elec Co.BED
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
There is no data available
There is no data available
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
"Geri and her team were so wonderful to work with. Geri was honest and informative. Everyone we worked with was incredibly responsive, thorough, and organized. I would highly recommend meeting with Geri. it will be worth the meeting."
- Lisa & Michael, Milton 2018
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
We had a great experience with Geri and her team. Dedicateed, professional, and knowledgable of the market. Geri's work ethic is quite evident when you start to work with her. In our case, to receive the best offer possible for your house. Our house sold after 3 days on the market, and very close to asking price. For anyone looking for a [...]
Ian & Dale, Essex Jct 2014
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
Emma and I wanted to thank you both for everything! Stephanie, you were so patient and helpful in our home search. As first time home buyers we really appreciated all the guidance you provided. Geri, we really appreciate your help in the negotiations. We felt very well represented throughout. We are so excited about our new home and we [...]
Josh & Emma, Burlington 2014
Thanks. If it wasn't for you I would probably never have owned a house! You made it so easy. I love everything about my new home! Thanks for finding it for me. You make the world a better place.