1830 GreenbushCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4661357
- Sale Price: $451,000
- 321 Days Since Sale
- 1978Year Built
Imagine spending your evenings unwinding while taking in the incredibly stunning and unobstructed views of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain from the comfort of your own home! The location is truly something that you won't forget - This is your chance to own a home located on Greenbush Road which is identified as the Most Scenic Public Highway within the Charlotte Town Plan. Enjoy the conveniences of one level living in this spacious and bright floor plan. A vaulted ceiling and striking fireplace creates an impressive entrance. Central air conditioning, first floor laundry, and recessed lighting are some of the desirable amenities of this home. The finished walk-out basement adds an abundance of extra space including a family room, ¾ bathroom, office space, workshop, plenty of storage, a wet bar, and a possible guest suite - a perfect home for entertaining! Views from the large windows in the kitchen will make cooking a delight, the kitchen island adds functionality, and space for a breakfast nook guarantees a great start to your day. You will appreciate the conveniently attached two car garage during the chilly autumn days, and especially those snowy Vermont winter months! Only minutes to the Essex Ferry and Mount Philo State Park - and under a half hour to Burlington; you can have it all!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Year Built1978
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch, Walkout Lower Level
- 3/4 Baths3
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms12
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet3074
- BasementFinished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$450,000
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Sale Agent1187
- Selling Agent NameDorothy Waller
- Sale Date01/23/2018
- Sale Price$451,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4661357
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Natural Light, Wet Bar, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions18'0" x 25'02"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'0" x 11'07"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'07" x 12'05"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'11" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'11" x 15'0"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11" x 11'07"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'03" x 6'0"
- Room 8 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions4'11" x 7'0"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions17'10" x 17'02"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11'11" x 13'10"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions6'09" x 15'0"
- Room 12 TypeWorkshop
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions15'06" x 9'10"
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'04" x 11'09"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions11'03" x 11'0"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions17'11" x 6'05"
- Room 16 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions7'02" x 4'09"
- Building Number1830
- DistrictChamplain Valley UHSD 15
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage360
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- WaterOn-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed09/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count56
There is no data available
There is no data available
"We had a quick, smooth and efficient sale and closing with Geri's tream. We were on the road during the showing and open house and knew we left things in competent hands. Everything was done in order to obtain a successful outcome for us."
- Dick & Kit, Underhill 2018
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
"Geri and her staff were thorough and responsive to my needs. The brochure that they provided was professionally executed and showed my property off in the most positive light. Their information, guidance and assistance helped me throughout the process. They were always friendly, positive, [...]