1830 GreenbushCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4661357
- Sale Price: $451,000
- 149 Days Since Sale
- 1978Year Built
Imagine spending your evenings unwinding while taking in the incredibly stunning and unobstructed views of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain from the comfort of your own home! The location is truly something that you won't forget - This is your chance to own a home located on Greenbush Road which is identified as the Most Scenic Public Highway within the Charlotte Town Plan. Enjoy the conveniences of one level living in this spacious and bright floor plan. A vaulted ceiling and striking fireplace creates an impressive entrance. Central air conditioning, first floor laundry, and recessed lighting are some of the desirable amenities of this home. The finished walk-out basement adds an abundance of extra space including a family room, ¾ bathroom, office space, workshop, plenty of storage, a wet bar, and a possible guest suite - a perfect home for entertaining! Views from the large windows in the kitchen will make cooking a delight, the kitchen island adds functionality, and space for a breakfast nook guarantees a great start to your day. You will appreciate the conveniently attached two car garage during the chilly autumn days, and especially those snowy Vermont winter months! Only minutes to the Essex Ferry and Mount Philo State Park - and under a half hour to Burlington; you can have it all!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Year Built1978
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch, Walkout Lower Level
- 3/4 Baths3
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms12
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet3074
- BasementFinished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$450,000
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Sale Agent1187
- Selling Agent NameDorothy Waller
- Sale Date01/23/2018
- Sale Price$451,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4661357
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Natural Light, Wet Bar, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions18'0" x 25'02"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'0" x 11'07"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'07" x 12'05"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'11" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'11" x 15'0"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11" x 11'07"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'03" x 6'0"
- Room 8 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions4'11" x 7'0"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions17'10" x 17'02"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11'11" x 13'10"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions6'09" x 15'0"
- Room 12 TypeWorkshop
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions15'06" x 9'10"
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'04" x 11'09"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions11'03" x 11'0"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions17'11" x 6'05"
- Room 16 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions7'02" x 4'09"
- Building Number1830
- DistrictChamplain Valley UHSD 15
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage360
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- WaterOn-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed09/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count47
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"We found Geri and her team to be very prompt and responsive in meeting our real estate needs. If there were any points of confusion, they were quickly addressed and rectified. Geri maintained a very calm, professional demeanor throughout the listing, negotiating and [...]
- Dennis & Wendy, Jericho 2015
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
We bought our house from Geri, 14 years later she sold it for us. The selling in particular was not a simple process, made complicated by the fact that we were long gone by the time we sold. Geri took care of all of the details that we could not. She also stayed in frequent contact with us and helped us to resolve a wide range of potential [...]
Janet & David, Essex
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.