1830 GreenbushCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4661357
- Sale Price: $451,000
- 242 Days Since Sale
- 1978Year Built
Imagine spending your evenings unwinding while taking in the incredibly stunning and unobstructed views of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain from the comfort of your own home! The location is truly something that you won't forget - This is your chance to own a home located on Greenbush Road which is identified as the Most Scenic Public Highway within the Charlotte Town Plan. Enjoy the conveniences of one level living in this spacious and bright floor plan. A vaulted ceiling and striking fireplace creates an impressive entrance. Central air conditioning, first floor laundry, and recessed lighting are some of the desirable amenities of this home. The finished walk-out basement adds an abundance of extra space including a family room, ¾ bathroom, office space, workshop, plenty of storage, a wet bar, and a possible guest suite - a perfect home for entertaining! Views from the large windows in the kitchen will make cooking a delight, the kitchen island adds functionality, and space for a breakfast nook guarantees a great start to your day. You will appreciate the conveniently attached two car garage during the chilly autumn days, and especially those snowy Vermont winter months! Only minutes to the Essex Ferry and Mount Philo State Park - and under a half hour to Burlington; you can have it all!
Ask Me A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Year Built1978
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleRanch, Walkout Lower Level
- 3/4 Baths3
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms12
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet3074
- BasementFinished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$450,000
- Listing Agent NameBarbara Trousdale
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Sale Agent1187
- Selling Agent NameDorothy Waller
- Sale Date01/23/2018
- Sale Price$451,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4661357
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Natural Light, Wet Bar, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions18'0" x 25'02"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'0" x 11'07"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'07" x 12'05"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'11" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'11" x 15'0"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11" x 11'07"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'03" x 6'0"
- Room 8 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions4'11" x 7'0"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions17'10" x 17'02"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11'11" x 13'10"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions6'09" x 15'0"
- Room 12 TypeWorkshop
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions15'06" x 9'10"
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'04" x 11'09"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions11'03" x 11'0"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions17'11" x 6'05"
- Room 16 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions7'02" x 4'09"
- Building Number1830
- DistrictChamplain Valley UHSD 15
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage360
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- WaterOn-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed09/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count52
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
“I’m glad I picked Geri Reilly as my realtor. Her team is not too big and not too small. I was impressed with how fast, pleasant, and well coordinated they were throughout the process. They got the job done!”
– Nancy, Winooski 2017
I want to take this opportunity to offer a testimonial of the great work and service you provided during the marketing and sale of our home in Shelburne, VT. It was a unique property that appealed to a limited sphere of buyers in a serious downturn in real estate. And you SOLD IT! ...As far as I am concerned, you are the best real estate [...]
Jerry, Webster, NY
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
"Susannah and Geri were amazing and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. We were able to get my offer accepted the day after I was shown the property, they were really on top of everything and made it very easy for me!"
- Robert, Duxbury 2018
Geri Reilly is a first-rate realtor who provides good advice and understands the needs of her client. She is an absolute professional and so knowledgeable about every aspect of the process. She went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations in doing everything that she could to sell our house and was actively involved everyday including our closing day. [...]
Chris & Tim, South Burlington
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]