1830 Greenbush RoadCharlotte, VT 05445MLS Number 4661357
- Sale Price: $451,000
- 30 Days Since Sale
- 1978Year Built
Imagine spending your evenings unwinding while taking in the incredibly stunning and unobstructed views of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain from the comfort of your own home! The location is truly something that you won't forget - This is your chance to own a home located on Greenbush Road which is identified as the Most Scenic Public Highway within the Charlotte Town Plan. Enjoy the conveniences of one level living in this spacious and bright floor plan. A vaulted ceiling and striking fireplace creates an impressive entrance. Central air conditioning, first floor laundry, and recessed lighting are some of the desirable amenities of this home. The finished walk-out basement adds an abundance of extra space including a family room, ¾ bathroom, office space, workshop, plenty of storage, a wet bar, and a possible guest suite - a perfect home for entertaining! Views from the large windows in the kitchen will make cooking a delight, the kitchen island adds functionality, and space for a breakfast nook guarantees a great start to your day. You will appreciate the conveniently attached two car garage during the chilly autumn days, and especially those snowy Vermont winter months! Only minutes to the Essex Ferry and Mount Philo State Park - and under a half hour to Burlington; you can have it all!
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$450,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4661357
- Sale Date01/23/2018
- Sale Price$451,000
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage360
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Paved
- Broker NamePreferred Properties
- Agent NameTrousdale
- Date Listed09/27/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count44
- Building Number1830
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChamplain Valley UHSD 15
- Elementary SchoolCharlotte Central School
- Junior HighCharlotte Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18'0" x 25'02"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'0" x 11'07"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18'07" x 12'05"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'11" x 11'11"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions9'11" x 15'0"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'11" x 11'07"
- Room 7 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'03" x 6'0"
- Room 8 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions4'11" x 7'0"
- Room 9 TypeFamily Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions17'10" x 17'02"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions11'11" x 13'10"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions6'09" x 15'0"
- Room 12 TypeWorkshop
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions15'06" x 9'10"
- Room 13 TypeUtility Room
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions16'04" x 11'09"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 LevelBasement
- Room 14 Dimensions11'03" x 11'0"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 LevelBasement
- Room 15 Dimensions17'11" x 6'05"
- Room 16 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 16 LevelBasement
- Room 16 Dimensions7'02" x 4'09"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 2, Kitchen Island, Natural Light, Wet Bar, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1978
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths3
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms12
- BasementFinished, Insulated, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleRanch, Walkout Lower Level
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3074
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Garden Space, Patio
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists, Private, Septic
- WaterOn-Site Well Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
Thanks for all the work. You have a great team. Always on top of things. Pictures were great. Advertising was wonderful. Thanks for all your help in listing and buying. We might have spent too much on the buying end without your input.
John and Janice, Williston
We cannot thank you enough in selling the apartment so quickly. You were great in handling the process. Again, thank you - you are the best!
Pauline & Reg
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!