- 2006Year Built
- 1015Square Feet
Wonderful new condominiums for adults 55 and over! Large comfortable first floor unit with living room, dining room, and kitchen, creating a comfortable flow. Master bedroom, and a den. Tile bath. Granite countertops in kitchen and bath. Unit has washer/dryer. Included, heat, AC, and parking! Great first floor community room with fireplace. Secured Building. 9 acres of common land with walking trails and sidewalks. Relax on the rear deck and covered porch!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$150,000
- Date Listed09/20/2017
- MLS Number4660012
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayBrick/Pavers, Common/Shared, Paved
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- StyleFlat, Ground Floor
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- FinancingCash Only
- HOA Fee$175
- Fee IncludesCable, Cooling, Electric, Heat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water
- StreetOld Academy Street
- Building Number15
- Elementary SchoolFairfax Elementary School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- ComplexFairfax Green
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- DistrictFairfax School District
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/5 Ft. Diameter, Bathroom w/Tub, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Grab Bars in Bathroom,
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Common Heat/Cooling
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-Hard Wired, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Included
- Year Built2006
- Unit Number115
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1015
- Total Baths1
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Elevator - Passenger, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security Doors, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions28'x13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions11'6"x9'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions15'x11'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions11'6"x12'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 5 Dimensions7'x6'6"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"We are deeply grateful for all Geri did to make both our home sale and our home purchase go smoothly. At every step, Geri gave us honest, professional, accurate advice. Her negotiating skills saved us money; and she was "fully with us" for important decisions; she "held our hands" all the way; she offered us timely [...]
- Kate & Fred, Burlington
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!