- 2006Year Built
- 1015Square Feet
Wonderful new condominiums for adults 55 and over! Large comfortable first floor unit with living room, dining room, and kitchen, creating a comfortable flow. Master bedroom, and a den. Tile bath. Granite countertops in kitchen and bath. Unit has washer/dryer. Included, heat, AC, and parking! Great first floor community room with fireplace. Secured Building. 9 acres of common land with walking trails and sidewalks. Relax on the rear deck and covered porch!
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$142,500
- Date Listed09/20/2017
- MLS Number4660012
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayBrick/Pavers, Common/Shared, Paved
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Paved
- StyleFlat, Ground Floor
- Elec Co.Green Mountain Power
- Electric220 Plug
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- HOA Fee$175
- Fee IncludesCable, Cooling, Heat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water
- StreetOld Academy
- Building Number15
- Elementary SchoolFairfax Elementary School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- ComplexFairfax Green
- High SchoolBFA Fairfax High School
- DistrictFairfax School District
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood
- Flood ZoneNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorGrey
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/5 Ft. Diameter, Bathroom w/Tub, Bathroom w/Wall Blocking, Grab Bars in Bathroom,
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-Hard Wired, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos13
- View Count5
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Included
- Year Built2006
- Unit Number115
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1015
- FoundationSlab - Concrete
- Full Baths1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Elevator - Passenger, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security Doors, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions28'x13'
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Dimensions11'6"x9'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions15'x11'
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Dimensions11'6"x12'
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDen
- Room 5 Dimensions7'x6'6"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
"We moved to VT from the midwest, and with no knowledge of the area, we needed to find an agent we could trust. We landed with Geri and her team and were incredibly satisfied. Whenever I questioned anything I called a friend who is an agent back home, and he always agreed with their [...]
- TJ, Essex Junction
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]
- Jay, Williston
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
My wife and I would highly recommend Geri and her staff should you need to purchase or sell a home in the area. We worked primarily with Stephanie O'Brien and Geri Reilly and had a wonderful experience with both. They knew the area of Chittenden County that we were looking to buy in very well, and kept us abreast of new homes coming onto [...]
Brad & Anne, South Burlington
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
"Geri was very helpful and calming during what could be a very stressful time. Geri answered my questions and helped guide me throughout the entire process of selling my home."
- MaryLou, South Burlington 2016
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!