415 Zephyr Rd, Unit 2Williston, VT 05495MLS Number 4659648
- Sale Price: $393,950
- 172 Days Since Sale
- 2017Year Built
Come live where you play....This 2 bedroom, loft Courtyard style town home is loaded w/ charm in a perfect floor plan. W/ lots of natural light and 9' ceilings this home has size and style. This home is extremely energy efficient as well as Green built. 2 bedrooms and a loft on the main floors w/ a full basement ready to be finished if you need additional living space. Enjoy a maintenance free lifestyle and w/ amenities that consist of a Clubhouse, Swimming pool and Tennis.... Our neighborhood is walking distance to anything you need and want. Shopping and entertainment are less than a mile away. Other floor plans available as well. This home will be ready for move in Feb 2018
Ask Me A Question
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Year Built2017
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Window Screens
- ExteriorCement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Master Insurance
- HOA Fee$225
- Building CertificationsHERS
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count65
- Date Listed09/18/2017
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- List Price$356,500
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Lister Office NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Listing Agent NameRon Montalbano
- Seller Office NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Selling Agent NameRon Montalbano
- MLS Number4659648
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Building Number415
- StreetZephyr Rd
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
There is no data available
There is no data available
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Ellen Zdyb and Geri Reilly were wonderful to work with and really looked out for my best interests when finding a new home as a first-time buyer. They made great recommendations for a loan officer and legal counsel to further ease the process of buying real estate. I certainly would recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone looking to [...]
Adam, Essex Jct
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Geri Reilly was very helpful in selling my mother's condo. I would strongly recommend Geri to both buyers and sellers. She was wonderful to worth with from start to finish, always answered our questions promptly, and enabled the entire process to go smoothly because of her expertise. Geri provided us with what we needed to know in [...]
- Nancy, Williston 2018
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"My experience buying a house through Geri was excellent. I was shown the type of places I requested, but when i found them lacking I was shown a different type of place that was much better. I ended up in a home that was nicer than I thought I would ever get on my [...]
- Douglas, South Burlington 2015
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"