- 2017Year Built
Come live where you play....This 2 bedroom, loft Courtyard style town home is loaded w/ charm in a perfect floor plan. W/ lots of natural light and 9' ceilings this home has size and style. This home is extremely energy efficient as well as Green built. 2 bedrooms and a loft on the main floors w/ a full basement ready to be finished if you need additional living space. Enjoy a maintenance free lifestyle and w/ amenities that consist of a Clubhouse, Swimming pool and Tennis.... Our neighborhood is walking distance to anything you need and want. Shopping and entertainment are less than a mile away. Other floor plans available as well. This home will be ready for move in Feb 2018
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$356,500
- Date Listed09/18/2017
- MLS Number4659648
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Street Lights, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage33
- RoadsPrivate, Public
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingHot Air
- Building CertificationsHERS
- HOA Fee$225
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Public Offering
- StreetZephyr Rd
- Building Number415
- Elementary SchoolWilliston Central School
- Junior HighWilliston Central School
- ComplexFinney Crossing
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- SubdivisionFinney Crossing
- Flood ZoneNo
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Room 1 Dimensions12'10"X14'10"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 16 Level2
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 17 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level1
- Room 18 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 2 Dimensions11'4"X11'
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18"X11"4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeGreat Room
- Room 6 Dimensions10'8" x 8'10"
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 TypeLoft
- Room 7 Dimensions12'10"X11'2"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11'4"X10'10"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Year Built2017
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet1480
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionGreen Features -See Rmrks, Wood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade810
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Window Screens
- ExteriorCement, Composition, Wood
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom, Access Common Use Areas, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- Garage ParkingAuto Open
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Club House, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Pool - Outdoor, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Broker NameSnyder Group, Inc.
- Agent NameMontalbano
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Radon Mitigation, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos9
- View Count39
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was a pleasure to work with when selling my condo. She was spot on in what to expect for price, she gave me great advice when a prospective buyer came in too low, and she even was right about how long it would take (actually it sold even faster). Her staff were [...]
- Kenny, Burlington 2015
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!