- 2017Year Built
Brand new and ready for you, our townhouse features over 1700 bright and livable, energy efficient square feet. Large, open living room and dining area. Kitchen with Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and shaker style cabinetry. Modern plank style flooring. ½ bath down, full guest up and full bath off master, all with granite countertops and tile floors. 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in closet. Laundry up. Large rear deck with level yard for playing. Two-car garage with high bay. Paved drive. Own your own home and share only the common insurance! Finance with RD, FHA, government programs, or conventional.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$249,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4659566
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level, Walking Trails
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage84
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- SewerPublic, Public Sewer On-Site
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableSurvey
- PossessionAt Closing, Immediate
- StreetMessenger Street
- Building Number91
- TownSt. Albans City
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictSt Albans City School District
- Elementary SchoolSt Albans City School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High SchoolBFAFairfax High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x12'6"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions20'x10'6"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x10'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions10'6"x12'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x10'
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Other
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms5
- BasementCrawl Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleDuplex, End Unit, Townhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1766
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Triple Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Date Listed09/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos15
- View Count14
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
"As first time home buyers, we felt intimidated by the process, but we were able to purchase our home with confidence, thanks to the Geri Reilly team! They walked us through every step of the process. Ellen Zdyb worked hard to get us into every house we wanted to see, sometimes on very short [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
"Scott and I sincerely thank you for all you have done for us over the last few weeks leading up to the closing of our home. You personally, and those on your team, have been top notch to work with. Your actions on our behalf, and interactions with us personally, have [...]
- Jill & Scott, Fairfax 2015
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
"I chose Geri because of the reputation I had heard from others, my mortgage specialist said she doesn't mess around and will get the job done. I listed my property with her and she assured me that it would go fast so be prepared. Geri was right, I had a contract signed within two days for my full asking price. The rest of the [...]
- James, South Burlington
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."