- 2017Year Built
Brand new and ready for you, our townhouse features over 1700 bright and livable, energy efficient square feet. Large, open living room and dining area. Kitchen with Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and shaker style cabinetry. Modern plank style flooring. ½ bath down, full guest up and full bath off master, all with granite countertops and tile floors. 3 bedrooms, master with walk-in closet. Laundry up. Large rear deck with level yard for playing. Two-car garage with high bay. Paved drive. Own your own home and share only the common insurance! Finance with RD, FHA, government programs, or conventional.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$249,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4659560
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Level, Walking Trails
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage84
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- SewerPublic, Public Sewer On-Site
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableSurvey
- PossessionAt Closing, Immediate
- StreetMessenger Street
- Building Number93
- TownSt. Albans City
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictSt Albans City School District
- Elementary SchoolSt Albans City School
- Junior HighBFA/Fairfax Middle School
- High SchoolBFAFairfax High School
- AreaIn Town, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Village, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions16'x12'6"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions20'x10'6"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6"x13'6"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions10'6"x12'6"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions13'x10'
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Other
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms5
- BasementCrawl Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleDuplex, End Unit, Townhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1766
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Triple Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameNancy Jenkins Real Estate
- Agent NameJenkins
- Date Listed09/18/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count20
There is no data available
There is no data available
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Thank you for your help with everything. I admire your knowledge, grace and professionalism. Thanks again for a job well done.
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Working with Geri and her team was such an enjoyable experience and I'm so grateful for their help and assistance in finding me the perfect condo. I've been loving every minute of being here!"
Jo, South Burlington 2016
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
"Geri did an outstanding job in the process of selling our home. Geri was very responsive to all of our needs during the transition. With me being out of state Geri kept me informed of all issues that were occurring during the course of the sale. Geri had to step in at times during the negotiation process and lend her expertise so the [...]