- 1985Year Built
Cozy 3-bedroom home on 5 acres of private land! Enjoy the beautiful wooded views from the back deck overlooking the lush greenery. Features include an open eat-in kitchen with access to the back deck for easy entertaining, living room with plenty of natural light, living spaces all on one level, detached 2-car garage, and a fireplace in the partially finished basement. Great location with easy access to route 15, not far from various ski resorts and outdoor recreation.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$245,000
- Total Baths1
- MLS Number4658279
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Sloping, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage100
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetTimber Ridge
- Building Number21
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictChittenden East
- Elementary SchoolUnderhill Central School
- Junior HighBrowns River Middle USD #17
- High SchoolMt. Mansfield USD #17
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions13'6" x 17'
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12'6" x 15'6"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'6" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10' x 9'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 12'
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1985
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms6
- APX Unfin Below Grade675
- BasementPartially Finished, Roughed In
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1509
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Parking Spaces 3 - 5
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- Agent NameMalley
- Date Listed09/11/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos30
- View Count16
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
Hi Geri, Bryce and Team - Thanks for ALL your help this year. House is great and pool was fun last summer!
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"Geri is great! Very knowledgeable, does her homework and is very attentive. Very helpful to us as the properties we sold were from an estate. Always pleasant and professional."
-Wanda, Colchester 2017
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]