- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes two bedrooms, two full baths, master bedroom has large walk in closet space. Customize this home, pick your own flooring, lighting, colors, and kitchen appliances! Equipped with a 2 car garage, ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$296,500
- Unit Number105
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4658051
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$172
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Certificate CC/CO, Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy, Deed, Plot Plan, State Permit, Survey, Town Approvals, Town Permit
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetDaisy Lane Dr.
- Building Number5
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorKhaki
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3 Ft. Doors,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Grab Bars in Bathroom, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 F
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, On-Site
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos2
- View Count10
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms5
- AG Sqft794
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCarriage
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1686
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions4'-6" x 16'-6"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 13'-6"
- Room 3 TypeLiving/Dining
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions33' x 13'-6"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16'-6" x 13'-1"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14' x 13'-4"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thanks for all you have done! You have secured your spot as my go to realtor for future housing transactions.
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex 2014
Geri - Thank you so much for helping us sell our Milton house. You did a great job for us and the sale came at the perfect time. Those Adirondack chairs really did help - great idea!
Janet and Bill, Idaho
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
"This agent listed our property and had multiple offers in hand in less than a week. Just as important, we accepted an offer, she personally followed through on all pending sale details which insured that our closing occurred with no last minute surprises. Geri is knowledgeable of a broad market area, and has a competent and [...]
- Peter, Colchester 2017
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!