- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes two bedrooms, two full baths, master bedroom has large walk in closet space. Customize this home, pick your own flooring, lighting, colors, and kitchen appliances! Equipped with a 2 car garage, ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$275,700
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number103
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4658048
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$172
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Certificate CC/CO, Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetDaisy Lane Dr.
- Building Number2
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorUmber
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3 Ft. Doors,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, On-Site
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos5
- View Count11
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms7
- AG Sqft622
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1511
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8'-2" x 5'-7"
- Room 2 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8'-1" x 5' -7"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'-6" x 13'-6"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' -2" x 13'-6"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'-4" x 13'-6"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions14' x 11'-1"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'-7" x 15'-2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
There is no data available
There is no data available
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
"Geri was professional, and got us a significantly higher price than any other real estate agent even thought possible. Other agents wanted to list at $250K, Geri said to list at $265K, it sold with multiple offers in one day at $272K. I'd highly recommend her."
- Sean & Jennifer, South Burlington 2016
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Geri Reilly is the Best Realtor in the World. Experienced. Understanding. Thorough. Attentive. Proactive. I sold my apartment through Geri Reilly, and it's the best decision I could have made. She's really good; she knows what she's doing; AND she's a very nice human [...]
-Richard, Burlington 2016
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
"We truly enjoyed our experience with Geri. She is very knowledgeable and she got the job done. We highly recommend her and her team! It was a very stressful time for us as our home took a lot longer to sell than we anticipated. We were on the higher end of prices for Milton so the market was not as fast moving."