- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes two bedrooms, two full baths, master bedroom has large walk in closet space. Customize this home, pick your own flooring, lighting, colors, and kitchen appliances! Equipped with a 2 car garage, ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$275,700
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number103
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4658048
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$172
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Certificate CC/CO, Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetDaisy Lane Dr.
- Building Number2
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorUmber
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3 Ft. Doors,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, On-Site
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos5
- View Count4
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms7
- AG Sqft622
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1511
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8'-2" x 5'-7"
- Room 2 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8'-1" x 5' -7"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'-6" x 13'-6"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' -2" x 13'-6"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'-4" x 13'-6"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions14' x 11'-1"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'-7" x 15'-2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received working with Geri. I was an out of town owner, so Geri carried the ball throughout the process of selling my lake home. I was kept well informed at all times. Geri gives it her all!!"
- Jackie, Ferrisburgh 2016
"I would like to thank Geri and her team. They helped us in the process of selling our home from A-Z. Geri came in and gave us her honest opinion of what we needed to do to make our house sell in today's market. Any questions we had Geri and her team were always available to answer them. Geri made the process very easy for us with [...]
- Joe & Diane, South Burlington 2016
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
Thank you is not enough to say for getting my house sold. I am so relieved to have it behind me and get on with my life. I have enjoyed working with you and would highly recommend you.
Joan, South Burlington, VT
"Geri, Susannah Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. We never had a problem getting in touch with Geri, Suzy, or any member of the team and their response was amazingly fast. We will absolutely use Geri Reilly Realty again [...]
– Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
"I have used Geri's Real Estate services for many years, and this transaction of my duplex in June took special effort, and she was attentive and a big help through it all. There is a big advantage in working with an agent that has the experience and local connections required to navigate through the inspections, zoning, tax [...]
- Dan, Burlington
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
It was nice working with you too, thanks for your kindness and professionalism. All the best.
Bonnie, Charlotte, VT
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"