- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes one bedroom, one full bath, office/studio, master bedroom has large closet space. Customize this home, pick your own flooring, lighting, colors, and kitchen appliances! Equipped with a 2 car garage, ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$293,900
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- MLS Number4658045
- Lot DescriptionField/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Sidewalks, View, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorEvergreen
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Grab Bars in Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance, Storage - Indoor, Landscaping
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos4
- View Count8
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Building Number6
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- ComplexVillage at Franklin Park
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$172
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Certificate CC/CO, Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built2017
- Unit Number101
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1476
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- APX Fin AG Sqft856
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security Doors, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 12'-3"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 2 Dimensions13'-3" x 14'-2"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Dimensions18'-4" x 24"-3"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions10'-11" x 11"-7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Dimensions10'-8" x 11'-4"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeKitchen
There is no data available
There is no data available
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Geri, Suzanna Gruner, and the whole team were outstanding. Our home sold quickly, less than 10 days. There is typically a long gap between signing a sales contract and closing. Geri and the team stayed connected with us the whole time and were involved in every step in the process. The few minor issues that came up were [...]
-Eileen & Bob, Colchester 2017
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
"Geri and her entire team were amazing from start to finish. They were knowledgeable, professional, and worked with me personally to customize my individual needs to help me buy a home."
-Tanya, Essex Junction 2017
"Geri and her staff did a great job of selling our land. This is the second time dealing with Geri. She represented the person that bought a house from us. So we have dealt with Geri and her firm from both sides and would definitely recommend her to everyone. A nice experience!"
- Bill & Margi, Bolton 2016
"Geri and her team were awesome throughout my home buying experience. They gave me wonderful direction and handled all aspects of my home search purchase flawlessly. I highly recommend them and would use their services again should the need arise."
- Lee, Essex Junction 2017
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"Great team of talented realtors! They were very receptive to my needs and dedicated a lot of time toward helping me find my dream home - driving me all over the state of Vermont. Once I found the perfect property, Geri made negotiations and paperwork feel easy. A great experience overall."