- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes one bedroom, one full bath, office/studio, master bedroom has large closet space. Customize this home, pick your own flooring, lighting, colors, and kitchen appliances! Equipped with a 2 car garage, ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$293,900
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- MLS Number4658045
- Lot DescriptionField/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Sidewalks, View, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorEvergreen
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Grab Bars in Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos4
- View Count5
- TownSt. Albans Town
- StreetDaisy Lane
- Building Number6
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- ComplexVillage at Franklin Park
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$172
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Certificate CC/CO, Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built2017
- Unit Number101
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1476
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths1
- APX Fin AG Sqft856
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions12' x 12'-3"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 2 Dimensions13'-3" x 14'-2"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Dimensions18'-4" x 24"-3"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions10'-11" x 11"-7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 5 Dimensions10'-8" x 11'-4"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeKitchen
There is no data available
There is no data available
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Michael and I would like to thank you for all your patience and hard work in getting our house sold.
Michael and Donna, Colchester, VT
Geri and her team were great to work with. My wife and I purchased a home from them in South Burlington VT. Ellen Zdyb showed us many homes and is by far the hardest working realtor I have ever met. She was great to work with. Once we went under contract, Geri and Kim took the reigns and worked for us tirelessly. The entire office was great to [...]
Erin & Jared, South Burlington 2014
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
To everyone at Geri Reilly Real Estate: Thank you for a job well done. The entire process from listing to selling to closing went very smoothly and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with your firm. We would recommend your company to anyone interested in buying or selling a home.
Carolyn and Gary, Florida
"I've known Geri for many years. She is very personable and caring. I knew I wanted to work with Geri and her amazing team right from the start! She told me my townhouse would sell in 2 weeks and that is exactly what happened! Everything went very smoothly from the start. I was impressed with the clear communication and the speed [...]
- Matt, Essex
Your knowledge of the Burlington area was fantastic...thank you for your professionalism and easy-going style. We loved working with you!
Heather & Scott, Burlington, VT
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Thank you for all your help! You went above and beyond what you needed to do!
Jeff, Fairfax, VT
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!