- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes two bedrooms, two full baths, master bedroom has large walk in closet space. Customize this home, pick your own flooring, lighting, colors, and kitchen appliances! Equipped with a 2 car garage, ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$293,900
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- MLS Number4658041
- Lot DescriptionField/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Sidewalks, View, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorEvergreen
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Grab Bars in Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- TownSt. Albans Town
- StreetDaisy Lane
- Building Number6
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- ComplexVillage at Franklin Park
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- Assoc Fees$172
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos4
- View Count1
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built2017
- Unit Number102
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1392
- Total Baths2
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths2
- APX Fin AG Sqft856
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions14'-6" x 16'-1"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 2 Dimensions10'-8" x 11'-4"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions10'-9" x 11'-7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions18'-4" x 24'-3"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Dimensions13'-4" x 13'-8"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
The brochures look awesome - great job on everything!! Count us in as some very happy clients!
Lissa, Hinesburg, VT
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
“We had a great experience working with Geri and her team of real estate experts. They were knowledgeable, flexible and had a fast response time. I highly recommend working with this team!”
- Jessie, Essex Jct. 2017
"Geri was amazing! She was knowledgeable about the housing market like no other agent I spoke with. We had our house on the market for less than a week and we had two offers! I will definitely use Geri and her team for ALL of my future house buying/selling needs. And [...]
- Toni, Essex Jct 2015
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.