- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes two bedrooms, two full baths, master bedroom has large walk in closet space. Customize this home, pick your own flooring, lighting, colors, and kitchen appliances! Equipped with a 2 car garage, ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$293,900
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- MLS Number4658041
- Lot DescriptionField/Pasture, Mountain View, Open, Sidewalks, View, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageTBD
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorEvergreen
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Disability Features1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Grab Bars in Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- TownSt. Albans Town
- StreetDaisy Lane
- Building Number6
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- ComplexVillage at Franklin Park
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heating CoolingHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- HOA Fee$172
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos4
- View Count4
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built2017
- Unit Number102
- Total Rooms5
- Square Feet1392
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Full Baths2
- APX Fin AG Sqft856
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions14'-6" x 16'-1"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 2 Dimensions10'-8" x 11'-4"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Dimensions10'-9" x 11'-7"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Dimensions18'-4" x 24'-3"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Dimensions13'-4" x 13'-8"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Once again, top notch service from Geri! We know we are in good hands with Geri's real estate knowledge, excellent communication skills and friendly customer service. We feel fortunate to have Geri as our realtor and friend. It's a win-win partnership! Thanks Geri."
- Gary, Hinesburg 2017
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."
- Margaret & Bert, Burlington 2015
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri was excellent to work with. She provided great guidance from the point of getting the house ready tp sell through every part of the sales process. Our house was well advertised. Maybe the most critical part for us was the negotiation phase, where her experience helped us save thousands."
- Andy & Erica, Georgia 2015
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.