- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes two bedrooms, two full baths, master bedroom has large walk in closet space. Equipped with a 2 car garage + ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$275,700
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number113
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4658039
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$172
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Certificate CC/CO, Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetSunrise Dr
- Building Number113
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCharcoal
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Grab Bars in Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, On-Site
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count16
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms7
- AG Sqft622
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1511
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8'-2" x 5'-7"
- Room 2 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8'-1" x 5'-7"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'-6" x 13'-6"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'-2" x 13'-6"
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'-4" x 13'-6"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions14' x 11'-1"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'-7" x 15'-2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
There is no data available
There is no data available
...we absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE our condo! I feel like we've been there forever, and it's only been a week. I am so glad that Carolyn set us up with our "listing cart"...I got the jump on seeing it before anyone else (and that Carolyn was able to get us in to see it right away)! Thank you for [...]
Leslie and Jim, Colchester, VT
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
Huge Kudos to Bryce and Geri, we couldn't be happier with our new home and with the Reilly Team. These people really kicked butt! Thanks a lot.
Tracy and Josh, VT
Geri Reilly and her team made the process of viewing, contracting, dealing, and closing on a home very smooth. They took a lot of the anxiety out of our first time home buying experience.
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
It was very re-assuring to have Geri and Ellen to participate in the process of the purchase of my condo! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions and making yourself available! Best of luck and continued success with your business!
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]