- 2017Year Built
55 & older adult community living with many accessibility features. Beautiful and Brand NEW, low maintenance home in an active neighborhood. Currently built as a one level, plans and pricing available to finish the upstairs for family or guests. First level includes two bedrooms, two full baths, master bedroom has large walk in closet space. Equipped with a 2 car garage + ample storage space. Enjoy the community garden, mountain views, and rail trail/bike path. This development is in close proximity to I-89 and shopping plazas. Come take a look for yourself. Contact us for more information.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$275,700
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Unit Number113
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4658039
- Lot Description
- Mountain View
- Street Lights
- Trail/Near Trail
- Walking Trails
- RoadsAssociation, Paved, Private
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelElectric
- Heat SystemHeat Pump, Multi Zone
- Fee IncludesCondo Association Fee
- Occupant Restrictions55 and Over, Pets - Allowed
- Assoc Fees$172
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Blueprints, Certificate CC/CO, Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Occupancy
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetSunrise Dr
- Building Number113
- TownSt. Albans Town
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- SubdivisionVillage at Franklin Park
- Elementary SchoolSt. Albans Town Educ. Center
- Junior HighSt Albans Town Education Cntr
- High SchoolBFASt Albans
- Abuts Conservation
- Near Paths
- Near Public Transportatn
- Near Shopping
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorCharcoal
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Windows - Double Pane, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet,3 Ft. Doors, Access Parking, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Tub, Easy Grip Door Hardware, Grab Bars in Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Cable Internet, Common Acreage, Master Insurance, Sewer, Storage - Indoor, Taxes/Insurance, Water, Attic - Finished, Landscaping
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, On-Site
- Broker NameMRC
- Agent NameBoissoneault
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count12
- Year Built2017
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms7
- AG Sqft622
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleCape
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet1511
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8'-2" x 5'-7"
- Room 2 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8'-1" x 5'-7"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'-6" x 13'-6"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14'-2" x 13'-6"
- Room 5 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'-4" x 13'-6"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions14' x 11'-1"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions11'-7" x 15'-2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Laundry - 1st Floor
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"Geri is easy to talk to and follows through on all the little loose bits and pieces. She is patient and thorough. We could not have asked for a better realtor."
- Leslie & Bob, South Burlington
Tammy & Brian, Fairfax VT
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Jim, Colchester, VT
"Geri and her team are AWESOME! From staging of our old home to the purchase of our new home they were helpful in every phase of the process. Bryce was the best, he was very helpful, knowledgeable and funny. My brother used Geri last year for the purchase of his new home in 2015, and has a similarly great experience. If you are looking [...]
- Jason & Ann, Burlington 2016
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!