- 1830Year Built
Nestled in the Champlain Valley this Historic Farmhouse has so much to offer. Enjoy the captivating views of Lake Champlain and Adirondacks to the west and the Green Mountains to south and east. The kitchen / gathering room is truly the 'hub' of this home. The 30' x 18' room has cathedral ceilings and a 60- pane window which overlooks the manicured grounds and lush gardens. The inside of this beautiful home is a treasure trove. It exudes old charm and has all the modern conveniences of today. For another step back in time, the kitchen also has a fireplace complete with a Vermont Casting Stove. The cabinets were crafted from wood that was milled on the property and the island countertop has a wooden counter with wood from another part of the home. This wonderful space is truly the forerunner to today's 'great room'. The dining room is right off the kitchen. With 4 bedrooms and 2 and 1 half baths, this home has it all from the inside out. A stunning deck which brings you to the beautiful in-ground pool sits on the back south side of this home. There is also a large barn with storage below and a cozy apartment above as well as a separate garage to park your car or use as more storage. Also, an outside Standby Generator which will operate the whole house in case of an electrical outage. A new furnace was installed in November 2017. A must see property.
Ask Me A Question
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$555,000
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4657856
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- RoadsDirt, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Residential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemHot Air, Stove - Wood
- SewerLeach Field - On-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number1102
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolShoreham Elementary School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions30' x 18' w/gathering room
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18.8' x 13'
- Room 3 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8' x 5.5'
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13.7' x 17.8'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13.6' x 13.4'
- Room 6 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions17.8' x 12.5'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions9.7' x 16.4'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12.11' x 11.6'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions19.5' x 9'
- Room 10 TypeMudroom
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions15.5' x 8'
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1830
- Full Baths1
- FloorsHardwood, Marble
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade899
- BasementDirt Floor, Insulated, Partial, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2748
- RoofShingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Exterior ColorWhite
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fence - Invisible Pet, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Pool - In Ground, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesPool - In Ground, Storage - Indoor
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameAddison County Real Estate
- Agent NameSargent
- Date Listed09/08/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos37
- View Count40
There is no data available
There is no data available
Geri Reilly is the absolute best realtor out there. Without her hard work and diligence on my complicated closing, I never would have sold my house. She worked every day for at least four months to resolve a lease land issue. She never gave up on me even after constant dead ends. I highly recommend her.
- Cheryl, Colchester 2016
"Geri and her team were very helpful every step of the way when we were looking to buy a home. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I would recommend their services to anyone. I was especially happy with how the closing was handled and how details were followed up on and taken care of. [...]
- John & Virginia, Shelburne 2015
Thank you so very much for all that you've done in selling the farm land and getting us through each situation that occurred. Take care and God bless!
George, Dawn and Ken
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Geri and her staff were wonderful throughout the entire sales process. Anytime we had a question they were extremely quick to find the answer and get back to us immediately. She had people on call to quickly and inexpensively fix items that needed repair. She was able to achieve our goal of selling our home when other agencies had fallen [...]
Tina & Sam, Milton
“Geri Reilly is the consummate professional and set the benchmark for exactly how a realtor should perform. She was spot on with all her advice throughout the process and answered all our questions and concerns. She even joined my agencies relocation program, after the fact, to ensure we received the maximum benefit, even though it [...]
– Macnbon, South Burlington 2017
"Geri and her staff worked diligently and patiently with us for an extended period of time until the perfect place for us was available. Geri's experience was invaluable to us during what proved to be a complicated transaction. She went above and beyond and responded to our needs 24/7. A truly exceptional realtor and staff to back her [...]
- Tammy, Underhill 2018
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
You gave Bobbi and I marvelous counsel over the years; should we ever again look for a property in Vermont, you'll be our agent - you're the best!!
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."