193 St. Paul Street, Unit 407Burlington, VT 05401MLS Number 4657810
- Sale Price: $509,000
- 242 Days Since Sale
- 2014Year Built
- 1054Square Feet
Gorgeous top floor condo in the heart of downtown Burlington boasting exquisite Lake Champlain and city views! This stunning modern home leaves no detail overlooked with beautiful hardwood floors, custom finishes, spacious master suite with custom walk-in closet and private full bath, second bedroom situated close to the ¾ bath, a sleek modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, attractive counters and ample cabinetry for storage and a magnificent living room space with views! Enjoy city watching while sitting on the expansive top floor balcony, take a stroll to Church Street and experience a delicious meal at one of Burlington's finest restaurants, catch a play at The Flynn Theater, peruse local art at one of the many galleries or listen to live music at Nectar's - the possibilities are endless!
Ask Me A Question
- Garage # Cars1
- Year Built2014
- 3/4 Baths1
- Full Baths1
- Unit Number407
- Total Rooms4
- Square Feet1054
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Balcony
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Metal
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Hot Water
- Date Listed09/08/2017
- StyleFlat, Top Floor
- List Price$509,000
- Agent NameLibby
- Lister Office NameKW Vermont
- Listing Agent NameBrian Libby
- Seller Office NameElement Real Estate
- Selling Agent NameJessica Bridge
- MLS Number4657810
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- Lot DescriptionCity Lot, Condo Development, Lake View, Mountain View, Sidewalks, Water View
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, One-Level Home
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Master Insurance
- Fee IncludesHeat, Hot Water, Landscaping, Plowing, Sewer, Trash, Water, HOA Fee
- HOA Fee$270
- Unadjusted TaxesNo
- Building Number193
- StreetSt. Paul
- DistrictBurlington School District
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolEdmunds Elementary School
- Junior HighEdmunds Middle School
- High SchoolBurlington High School
- Room 1 Dimensions11'3" x 10'5"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions16'6" x 10'5"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeLibrary
- Room 3 Dimensions13'6 x 10'4"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Security Doors, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 4 Dimensions11'3" x 10'7"
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count39
There is no data available
There is no data available
"Susannah and Geri were amazing and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. We were able to get my offer accepted the day after I was shown the property, they were really on top of everything and made it very easy for me!"
- Robert, Duxbury 2018
"Geri and Mike were great, they both were very responsive and helped us with every step along the way. Great negotiators and very knowledge about the market. Would absolutely recommend."
- Kyle & Tyler, Essex 2018
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
"This is the third time we have used Geri Reilly and her services. She is highly professional and provides specific actionable direction that maximizes the speed and value derived from any transaction. If you follow her advice, you won't be sorry."
- Beth, Kentucky 2018
“Geri was professional, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She provided me with all the information I needed to sell my condo in such an efficient manner. I would highly recommend Geri Reilly for all your real estate needs.”
– Lisa, South Burlington 2017
Geri you are the best. Thank you for all the extra attention you paid to mom and her family. You did exactly what you said you would and went up and beyond getting that house sold.
Carole, South Burlington 2014
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!
Just wanted to say thank you again for sticking with this. I know it was a long process and I'm grateful it's finally over. Will give a call when I'm looking for my next house!
Amy, Colchester, VT
"Geri helped us with both the sale and purchase of our homes. She and her team were wonderful to work with! They brought a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to each transaction. We would use them again and wuold highly [...]
- Deb & Jeff, Essex 2015
Thank you so much for everything! You rock!!