- 2015Year Built
- 3738Square Feet
Enjoy lake views from nearly every room in this unique 3 level duplex Townhouse with waterfront access, mooring rights & surprisingly private common land behind the duplex. This 5-star energy-rated condo has many upgraded finishes with coffered ceilings in the lower level, custom-made trim, gorgeous hardwood floors, and motorized window blinds. The upgraded kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, striking tiled backsplash, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, including a 5-burner gas range with stainless steel hood. The main living level enjoys an open floor plan with kitchen, dining & living areas, plus a bedroom that could double as an office. You'll love relaxing by the gas fireplace, enjoying the view from every room or sitting on the balcony overlooking the lake. The master suite has a big picture window to enjoy the views and a recently updated bath with oversized shower, granite sink & new fixtures. The ground level offers a large family room, exercise area, 3/4 bath & bonus room with closet that could easily be a guest or in-law suite with its own separate entrance. Easy living with an association to care for plowing, lawn care and trash removal.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$799,000
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- MLS Number4657734
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Condo Development, Lake Access, Lake View, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Road Frontage150
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleContemporary, Duplex, Townhouse
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeBay
- Water AccessRight of Way
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowYes
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count70
- Building Number717
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- ComplexBay Breeze Condominiums
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Near Railroad
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesTrash, Deck, Porch - Covered, ROW to Water
- Exterior ColorRed
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Landscaping
- Building CertificationsHERS
- HOA Fee$303
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- Year Built2015
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet3738
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions15'4" x 13'
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions12'11" x 12'8"
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 TypeFoyer
- Room 11 Dimensions8' x 7'9"
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 12'2"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions19'4" x 14'5"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'1" x 12'11"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions18'11" x 15'9"
- Room 5 Level3
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5" x 14'
- Room 6 Level3
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions22'8" x 14'5"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Dimensions18'11" x 13'
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Dimensions12'11" x 11'
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 TypeExercise Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
"In the past we've used other realtors and were unsuccessful. This time we heard from our friend about Geri Reilly and couldn't have been more pleased. Our condo had 4 showings and an offer was made. She's down to business, passionate to all, the team she has working underneath her is fantastic! I will say now that we [...]
-Kelly & Paul, Colchester
Geri was fantastic! The concierge services were a godsend. Geri was always on top of everything and walked us through the whole process!!
Joey & Karen
"We are from Florida and were looking at a lake home as a second home/income property. Not knowing anyone in the area we contacted Geri Reilly because she was the listing agent on a property we were very interested in seeing. We were contacted almost immediately by Wendy O'Brien who works on Geri's team and she set us up with a [...]
- Jon & Rick, Alburgh
Geri and her team made us feel like we were their only clients with the personal attention they gave to every detail of our home buying experience. Any and all questions or concerns in the process were immediately responded to and addressed to our complete satisfaction. We appreciated their expertise and guidance and were confident that [...]
Kathleen & Richard, Richmond
I couldn't have asked for a better real estate professional. Geri Reilly is a very knowledgeable, gently persistent, courteous, honest professional who is willing to go the extra ten miles to get the sale and closing done. Geri Reilly Real Estate are a great team to have on your side and her experience and contacts made what initially [...]
S. Brown, Colchester
"Geri Reilly and her team were amazing to work with! It was evident that we were getting the best service in the way we were kept in the loop on every communication, the way Geri worked hard negotiating terms and was able to get exactly what we asked for and more. The overall experience was delightful and we would not hesitate to [...]
- Elizabeth & Kush, Essex Jct
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
I would highly recommend Geri Reilly Real Estate to anyone. Geri Reilly works hard to get the job done and is very successful at doing that. She sold my condo for what I asked for, and her, and her staff were very helpful in guiding me to the closing.
"Geri was extremely helpful during the sale of our house. We ended up selling our house in only four days. With Geri's knowledge of local real estate we were able to decide on the right asking price. Geri also helped me with ideas when it came to staging our home to sell quickly."