- 2015Year Built
- 3738Square Feet
Enjoy lake views from nearly every room in this unique 3 level duplex Townhouse with waterfront access, mooring rights & surprisingly private common land behind the duplex. This 5-star energy-rated condo has many upgraded finishes with coffered ceilings in the lower level, custom-made trim, gorgeous hardwood floors, and motorized window blinds. The upgraded kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, striking tiled backsplash, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, including a 5-burner gas range with stainless steel hood. The main living level enjoys an open floor plan with kitchen, dining & living areas, plus a bedroom that could double as an office. You'll love relaxing by the gas fireplace, enjoying the view from every room or sitting on the balcony overlooking the lake. The master suite has a big picture window to enjoy the views and a recently updated bath with oversized shower, granite sink & new fixtures. The ground level offers a large family room, exercise area, 3/4 bath & bonus room with closet that could easily be a guest or in-law suite with its own separate entrance. Easy living with an association to care for plowing, lawn care and trash removal.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$799,000
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- MLS Number4657734
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake Access, Lake View, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Road Frontage150
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleContemporary, Duplex, Townhouse
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeBay
- Water AccessRight of Way
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowYes
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count5
- StreetBay Road
- Building Number717
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- ComplexBay Breeze Condominiums
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Near Railroad
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, ROW to Water
- Exterior ColorRed
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBeach Access, Beach Rights, Building Maintenance, Common Acreage, Snow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Building CertificationsHERS
- Assoc Fees$303
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- Year Built2015
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet3738
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions15'4" x 13'
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions12'11" x 12'8"
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 TypeFoyer
- Room 11 Dimensions8' x 7'9"
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 12'2"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions19'4" x 14'5"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'1" x 12'11"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions18'11" x 15'9"
- Room 5 Level3
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5" x 14'
- Room 6 Level3
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions22'8" x 14'5"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Dimensions18'11" x 13'
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Dimensions12'11" x 11'
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 TypeExercise Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
|School Name||Distance||Type||Grades||Test Score Rating||Parent Rating|
"We highly recommend the Geri Reilly team to anyone looking to purchase a new home in Vermont! The Geri Reilly team was always available when we needed them - weekends, after hours - and got back to us qucikly. Ellen Zydb got us in to see every house we were [...]
- Valerie & James, Colchester 2015
Geri and her team make a complicated process seem like a breeze. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. We very highly recommend Geri and her team - they are simple the best!
Robert and Melissa, Westford
Decided to go with Geri Reilly because of her experience, and knowledge. We were pleasantly surprised by her work ethic. She handled every detail of the listing and sale of our home. Questions and concerns were addressed promptly. Her knowledge of the market is thorough. Geri Reilly moves real estate.
Mike & Pam, Milton
"Geri has a competent staff, and uses the various skills of her employees to aide the buyer from start to finish. Geri, herself, is a master negotiator - the one you want representing you in the final hour. Ellen Zdyb showed me properties and didn't waste my time - she knew what I would like. When it was time to make an offer, she [...]
- Stephanie, Burlington
Our experience with Geri Reilly covers our last three real estate transactions. Obviously we keep going back because of our strong satisfaction with her professionalism. She is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable, and has a passion to get the job done the right way. In addition, she is a very friendly, sensitive, and fair [...]
Pat & Scott, Essex
I can't thank you enough for the incredible job you did on the listing, showing and sale of my condo in Williston. Your professionalism and skills are unmatched! You made the whole process enjoyable and educational. I very much appreciate all your help and guidance. I wish you continued success!
Jackie, South Burlington, VT
Geri is the best, I called her from Florida where I now reside and told her I wanted to sell my condo in Vermont. She handled everything, she had an electrician, fire saftey people, glass people and ther workers come to our condo to do some work required by inspection. She has a closing coordinator in her office that handles everything and [...]
Ken & Sandy, Florida
A tiny note with a great big thank you. You were great to work with and I appreciate all your help. Can't wait for you to see my new abode.
Pat, South Burlington, VT
"Great experience from beginning to end! I had an offer within 1.5 weeks of listing the property with Geri and a successful closing the following month. Geri and the other individuals that I worked with in her office were all very helpful, patient (this was my first time selling property) and friendly. I would absolutely recommend Geri [...]
- Jenna, Winooski 2016
Thank you all so much for the part you played in my new home purchase. Stephanie, without you there would be no perfect home, you persisted in finding the exact one to my specs, Geri for always being on top of it all (what would we all do without dot loop). I can't wait to get back there to see it! I know this was all worth it!