- 2015Year Built
- 3738Square Feet
Enjoy lake views from nearly every room in this unique 3 level duplex Townhouse with waterfront access, mooring rights & surprisingly private common land behind the duplex. This 5-star energy-rated condo has many upgraded finishes with coffered ceilings in the lower level, custom-made trim, gorgeous hardwood floors, and motorized window blinds. The upgraded kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, striking tiled backsplash, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, including a 5-burner gas range with stainless steel hood. The main living level enjoys an open floor plan with kitchen, dining & living areas, plus a bedroom that could double as an office. You'll love relaxing by the gas fireplace, enjoying the view from every room or sitting on the balcony overlooking the lake. The master suite has a big picture window to enjoy the views and a recently updated bath with oversized shower, granite sink & new fixtures. The ground level offers a large family room, exercise area, 3/4 bath & bonus room with closet that could easily be a guest or in-law suite with its own separate entrance. Easy living with an association to care for plowing, lawn care and trash removal.
Ask Me A Question
- List Price$799,000
- Date Listed09/07/2017
- MLS Number4657734
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Lake Access, Lake View, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail, View, Water View, Waterfront
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- DrivewayCommon/Shared, Paved, Right-Of-Way (ROW)
- Road Frontage150
- RoadsPaved, Public
- StyleContemporary, Duplex, Townhouse
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Direct Vent, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeBay
- Water AccessRight of Way
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Equipment AppliancesSmoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowYes
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count36
- StreetBay Road
- Building Number717
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- ComplexBay Breeze Condominiums
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaNear Paths, Near Railroad
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, ROW to Water
- Exterior ColorRed
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability Features1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Paved Parking
- Garage ParkingAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Garage # Cars2
- Association AmenitiesBeach Access, Beach Rights, Building Maintenance, Common Acreage, Snow Removal, Trash, Landscaping
- Building CertificationsHERS
- HOA Fee$303
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Plowing, Trash, Condo Association Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterDomestic, Owned, Tank
- Year Built2015
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet3738
- Full Baths2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 Dimensions15'4" x 13'
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions12'11" x 12'8"
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 TypeFoyer
- Room 11 Dimensions8' x 7'9"
- Room 11 Level3
- Room 11 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 12'2"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions19'4" x 14'5"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions16'1" x 12'11"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Dimensions18'11" x 15'9"
- Room 5 Level3
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Dimensions15'5" x 14'
- Room 6 Level3
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Dimensions22'8" x 14'5"
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 8 Dimensions18'11" x 13'
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 TypeBonus Room
- Room 9 Dimensions12'11" x 11'
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 TypeExercise Room
There is no data available
There is no data available
What a GREAT experience...Love Love Love Geri and her team. you talk about professionalism and experience, Geri and her team are the real deal. A special shout out to: her closing coordinator (Kim), she got the job done in a timely matter and was extremely friendly. Thank you Kim...
"For the first time, I've seen the benefit of speaking to several realtors before making a final decision on who to list with. We were going to go with someone else, until we met you. Friends of ours even suggested using Picket Fence... what a mistake that would have been for us. Simply [...]
- Vernon & Linda, Williston 2016
"Geri is fantastic! My husband has been working out of state during the week for a year, and we had moved into our new home out of state. Geri was compassionate, supportive, and smart. Geri told me what things really didnt need to be done, what would still be helpful, and when she got started things really went lightning fast. In two [...]
- Donna & Josef, South Burlington
I can never thank you enough for all your hard work on this. We could have never got this far without your persistence and professionalism dealing in some of the most difficult situations. Again, I THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will always continue to tell everyone use Geri or you're NUTS!! We're your newest biggest fans!
Thank you so much for helping us find our house and for making our dream a reality... We love the house and are working hard at making it home!!! Thanks also to the whole team for making this possible, keep up the good work, we think of you often and hope we can get together at some point if you want to see what we have done so [...]
Dan, Julie, Stephanie and Emilie, VT
"Geri Reilly and her team went out of their way to support us, both as home sellers and buyers. She is kind, determined, and very thoughtful. We sold our house in less then 3 months and moved into our dream home. Bryce, Kim and Susannah were great advocates throughout [...]
- Carin & Luke, Hinesburg 2015
From my initial contact with Geri Reilly concerning my interest in the area, she and her staff provided me with outstanding service. They provided me with detailed information about the market, responded in a timely manner to my queries and requests, arranged a highly organized and efficient weekend of home tours that was consistent with my [...]
LJR, Colchester 2014
Thank you again for helping us buy our new house. We're settling in slowly, and really love it. You guys were total pros to work with and I appreciate all of your help.
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for the wonderful thing you did for Ruth and I. You made it happen! You are the best! I will always remember your kindness.
Ruth and Skip, Essex Junction
Geri has by far been the best realtor we have ever worked with. She was always professional but in a warm, friendly way. I often felt like I must be her only client because her attention and responses were so prompt, even though I know how busy she is. We sold our house promptly and found a great condo, all thanks to Geri!